Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
It would seem some folks want a new thread with all the pics and spec up front, so here ya go...

Hot Toys – MMS120 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale War Machine collectible figure from the Iron Man 2 movie. The movie-accurate War Machine collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Don Cheadle as the well-received character War Machine in the movie, highlighting the well equipped armor, light-up functions and weapons.

The 1/6th scale War Machine collectible figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Don Cheadle as War Machine in the movie Iron Man 2

- Alternate head with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes in the movie

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Over 36 points of articulations

- Movable and detachable parts on shoulder and waist

- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms

n One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

n One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)

n One (1) pair of fists

- Metallic grey flat colored painting on armor

- Special features on armor

n LED-lighted eyes and heart (red light, battery operated)

n Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs

Weapons:

- One (1) articulated shoulder-mounted gatling gun, rotatable and multidirectional

- Two (2) shoulder-mounted cannons with one on left and one on right side

- Two (2) machine guns with one behind left and one behind right forearm

Accessory:

- Figure base with War Machine nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: end Q2 – early Q3, 2010

© 2010 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2010

Marvel Entertainment, LLC & subs.

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P1.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P2.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P3.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P4.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P5.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P6.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P7.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P8.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P9.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P10.jpg

Re: Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P11.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P12.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P13.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P14.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P15.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P16.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P17.jpg

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P18.jpg

Awesomeness. :drool A must-have, no doubt, but I'm not seeing really seeing Cheadle in the sculpt. Oh well, it's not like I was gonna display it with that head anyway, and I'm sure HT will tweak it.

UK and Europe collectors
Onesixthbruce have him up for pre-order. Great price too
I have mine on Pre-order :banana:banana
The Hi-res pics show that his colouring is perfect, and look at the weathering on it, WOW.

I haven't been buying 1/6 lately, but I'm going to pick this up to go with my MkIII.

yeah.. that just plain awesomeness!!! He's a must have IMO. corrected stickers or not (that will be the DX version);)

An awesome figure!!! Very detailed and I love the bulk look of it. He definitely looks like he packs a punch!!! :rock :rock :rock

I wonder if the mini-gun is able to move to the left and right over that little rail that you can see in this pic...

Should be there are photo's with it over each shoulder...

I dont have any IM figs but this is rapidly growing on me. Like genital warts :lol

*edit*

looking at this pic maybe not though. Maybe it just swivels around...

Should be there are photo's with it over each shoulder...

I dont have any IM figs but this is rapidly growing on me. Like genital warts :lol

*edit*

looking at this pic maybe not though. Maybe it just swivels around...

Yeah, it appears to be on the middle of his back (most likely to fit the 2 missile pods on his shoulders). It does seem to swivel to each shoulder though.

Well in the close up pic of the back where the gun attaches it's pretty much all the way to the left. In the full shot of the back it appears closer to the center but not exactly the center.

I'd say it does slide from left to right.

Okay, that's it. My ban of anything related to HT is officially lifted. I'm so buying this one!*squeals like a japanese schoolgirl*

....Doesn't look like Cheadle, though.

I don't know... I think they mean one head with the War Machine likeness as in the closed helmet sculpt with glowing eyes... because technically Don Cheadle is beneath that, and a the second head with the removable mask...

That's what I thought, but they never phrased it that way for any of the Iron Man figures

Back