Spider Man Exclusive Silver Eyes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just seen this picture. It says the Spidey Exclusive has Silver Eyes. I think they look cool. Wonder what happened.
spidey3zi.jpg

spidey3zi.th.jpg

Probably because they realized that some (most) people would want the camera and not the silver eyed version.

I might have to pick up juggy when he goes up again....he looks insanely evil and possesed :horror Hope the movie is good to back it up.

I actually kind of like the silver eyes.

No wonder the exclusive is lame IMO (just a camera?!?!)....it was originally going to be more, having silver eyes.

Yah, those silver eyes are pretty sweet. Despite my muscle problems with the statue, I may have considered it a little more if it came with the silver eyes.

Funny, I hate the silver eyes. They don't look like the comic to me and this is comic Spidey. I'm quite happy the camera is the exclusive.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Unless is that TV show from the 70's Spidey I don't know why everyone likes these...

The one we got looks just like the Spidey I always rememberd. The silvery eyes are cool and would have been cool but I find it funny that the same piece some aren't like is so much better with just silver eyes.

jlcmsu said:
The one we got looks just like the Spidey I always rememberd. The silvery eyes are cool and would have been cool but I find it funny that the same piece some aren't like is so much better with just silver eyes.

I find that funny as well.

"This statue is disappointing so I'll be passi...wait a minute, are those silver eyes??? I am getting one now! awesome piece!" :rolleyes:

SolidLiquidFox said:

"This statue is disappointing so I'll be passi...wait a minute, are those silver eyes??? I am getting one now! awesome piece!" :rolleyes:

It's amazing aint it.:D

SolidLiquidFox said:

LMAO!! Perfect reply SLF. Man that got a guffaw out of me...heh

Spiderman to me will always be from the original 60's cartoon. However, I do think the silver eyes look cool.

Yeah, silver eyes would've been cool. Not something that's easily reproduced in most comicbook art, of course, so I find that the likeness argument is moot in this case.

And they would've been a much more attractive exclusive feature than the camera, just display-wise.

Back