• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyrexia

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone help me please im looking for a Terminator salvation t-600 im looking at the plain version not the onw with the rubber skin i look on ebay and on amazon but their pretty expensive..I also look here in the WTB WTT section but i cant find anything if anyone knows where i can find this bad boys at a good pric that would be awesome. And by the way i have a brand new DX Joker mint in box so if anyone want to make a trade let me know:Here's what im looking for thanx

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=420

Should really just go post this in the want to buy section in the commerce threads. Maybe someone would respond there with a sale or something. :D

Yeah, I'll move this. And there are plenty on eBay from $130 upwards... where are you looking?

Last edited:
Back