Midtown Comics 30% - 60% off sale! from 3/11 to 3/30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be noted that shipping is expensive and you are charged immediately for pre-orders.

picked up their last Cammy PF...yeah they get some of the % off back with their high shipping but still great deals.

I pre-ordered the Yoda/Clone PF. Shipping was a whopping $37.80, but the total came to $282.79 which was too good to pass up.

Anybody know when they charge for pre-orders (right away or when the item arrives)? Do they charge a percentage for canceled pre-orders? I don't see this information on their website.

See post #5 in this thread.

I don't think there's a cancellation fee, but don't quote me on that.

man I just spent a bunch of cash on here but some of those deals were just too good to pass up(a couple of 1/4 scale props and IM classic regular comiquette). If it wasnt for the shipping costs the prices are incredible.

must've been a mistake on the pre-orders cause that is all down now. even the stuff that was 30% off like the Namor statue is only 10% now

Yeah, now it says 10% off select statues. All of the Sideshow stuff is down to 10% off, even the in-stock items.

I hope they still honor the order I placed last night...

me too. I ordered 3 statues (pre-orders) and saved close to $280. I wonder what they are going to do...

Back