PDA

View Full Version : Are Sideshow exclusive prints worth it???

Flipsk8emerica
03-10-2010, 07:12 AM
As stated above do you think sideshow exclusive prints are worth the extra money and do they really add much value to the statue later down the road? I see exclusives selling all the time for 50 to 100 dollars more than the regular version when all the exclusive contains is an art print. Are the art prints that awesome or do you simply buy them because you "have to have" the exclusive version? Would you rather see a switch out head or arm instead of the print? What do you fellow sideshow collectors think?

GrayWolf87
03-10-2010, 07:18 AM
I think its also to do with the more limited edition size. Some exclusives are must haves. But for me the print is just a nice bonus.

Unless the print is immensly kick ass then I'm not that bothered whether its exclusive or not. And the switch out head or arm also depends on how much of a must have it is for me.

For me it all just depends on what the exclusive actually is as to whether I have to have it or not. Not some little gold sticker

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 07:20 AM
As stated above do you think sideshow exclusive prints are worth the extra money and do they really add much value to the statue later down the road? I see exclusives selling all the time for 50 to 100 dollars more than the regular version when all the exclusive contains is an art print. Are the art prints that awesome or do you simply buy them because you "have to have" the exclusive version? Would you rather see a switch out head or arm instead of the print? What do you fellow sideshow collectors think?

I'm with you on this, don't see Ex's with a print going up much in value versus the reg. Probably another anti-flipper measure! Seems to be working, many flippers didn't make a cent from Punysher or Venom and they ended up converting tons of actual collectors way down the waitlist. All my prints are currently collecting dust as having a pic of the same piece behind just seems to take away from the piece to me. Still, for the small price difference, it's not a big deal to get an Ex. Some people also just like seeing small denominators on their bases (possibly the same peeps who pay more for low numbers), never really understood it myself...... :D

grphyx1
03-10-2010, 07:42 AM
I kinda discount the exclusive with prints, unless the artist actually puts some sorta drawing on the print itself to make it special. Additional body parts are kinda worth the extra $10 - $20 they charge.

Flipsk8emerica
03-10-2010, 07:55 AM
I agree. I guess my biggest thing is it's hard for me to justify spending an extra 100 (secondary market)on an exclusive when the print will probably remain in the box collecting dust. Dont get me wrong I think they are sick looking prints but personally I like the change o head or switch out arm etc more than the prints. The change o feature to me is definitely worth the extra money (in some cases) because that actually adds to the sculpt and it's nice to be able to change it up sometimes.

Darth Madden
03-10-2010, 08:18 AM
If I only have to pay $5 - $10 extra then its probably ok as long as it looks cool (like Vlads) but I would never pay more than that. And while an extra arm or head is cool too I probably wouldn't switch them out much so either way (print or body part) is probably fine.

LOTRFan
03-10-2010, 08:33 AM
I love the prints, I almost always have some form of art behind my statues though.

They might not be the most exciting EX choice, but it is better than something forced or redundant.

IronLungs31
03-10-2010, 08:55 AM
They are only worth it if looking to sell the Ex. down the road.

jimjimmyjones85
03-10-2010, 09:08 AM
They are only worth it if looking to sell the Ex. down the road.

:lecture

I don't really care about the prints. But I don't mind them. I wish they did not affect the price of the piece as much as I don't think it costs too much.

I am ok with the women's line... but the regular pieces don't really measure up in terms of the art pieces IMHO.

dr_teng
03-10-2010, 09:08 AM
They're worth it for me if I like the print. Otherwise, I'd never bother with say, the Venom exclusive.

jinxx
03-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Mystique print!?...........HALE NO!:mad:

jimjimmyjones85
03-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Really ? I thought the Mystique print was different and worth it. It's actually the only one I have at the moment.

praxitas
03-10-2010, 09:15 AM
The print for Vlad looks just as impressive as the statue itself.

Shai
03-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Yes they are worth it.Some Statue collectors who are too focus on their own hobby dont realize there is a whole market for them . Like comics, a lot of people collect them.They are worth it.

Only the fools wouldnt consider them.

wookielovin
03-10-2010, 09:38 AM
If you goto comic a print costs 40.00 from AH!.. so yeah i would say there 40-100 is fair.. depending on the demand

LOTRFan
03-10-2010, 09:41 AM
The print for Vlad looks just as impressive as the statue itself.

No doubt, but for every Vlad there is a Venom. :sick

So I should qualify my earlier post; as long as the print is done well they make for a fantastic backdrop to the statues themselves.

Skiman
03-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Yes they are worth it.Some Statue collectors who are too focus on their own hobby dont realize there is a whole market for them . Like comics, a lot of people collect them.They are worth it.

Only the fools wouldnt consider them.

:lecture :lecture :lecture I've been saying it for years...

Don't listen to Ski or Shai and sell your teeth and hair on eBay.

Elendil
03-10-2010, 11:06 AM
I really like the prints myself, so they are worth it to me.

ink
03-10-2010, 11:15 AM
not to me they aren't. the statue is the exact same print or no print

Skiman
03-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Exception of $$$ != $$$

azurepred
03-10-2010, 11:23 AM
I do collect print myself of my favorite characters in general, so yeah, some are better than others, but with Carnage for instance, I cant find a print of him, so I will defn be getting the Ex version of the comi. Same with Vlad....... Like Shai said, people do collect just prints, so thats why there is a market for them.

kinky queen
03-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Not to me since i don't display art behind my statues

Besides from that, the prints are fugly

Skiman
03-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Not to me since i don't display art behind my statues

Besides from that, the prints are fugly

Man Thing is fugly :D

hairlesswookiee
03-10-2010, 11:52 AM
I think its also to do with the more limited edition size. Some exclusives are must haves. But for me the print is just a nice bonus.

Unless the print is immensly kick ass then I'm not that bothered whether its exclusive or not. And the switch out head or arm also depends on how much of a must have it is for me.

For me it all just depends on what the exclusive actually is as to whether I have to have it or not. Not some little gold sticker

:lecture This. Most of the time when ordering I'm not worried about the prints that much because I could track down a comic with a similar picture of the character. It really depends on how much $$ that print is raising the price.

Kibishii
03-10-2010, 12:13 PM
I already have framed, signed lithograph prints on my wall, so I have no need whatsoever for the prints that come with the statues. Shai makes a good point that some people collect prints, but I think when looking at the bulk of statue collectors, most people just leave the prints in the box and buy the EX just for the lower ES.

I prefer an EX that actually adds something to the statue instead of collecting dust in the box.

Personally, I had no problem with the art prints that came with the AH! statues because those were a specific artist's line. What bugged me is when Sideshow started making prints with all of their comiquettes (Mark Brooks then Olivetti). Don't get me wrong, Mark Brooks is one of my favorite comic artists, and I have his SDCC X-Men print, but I don't need a matching print of every statue he releases.

greatwall
03-10-2010, 12:15 PM
The prints are ugly anyway. Doesn't looks anyway close to the statue itself except the pose.

Captain Spidey
03-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Most of them are great, but I don't bother staying up or setting the alarm for pre-ordering an ex with print.

LOTRFan
03-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Personally, I had no problem with the art prints that came with the AH! statues because those were a specific artist's line. What bugged me is when Sideshow started making prints with all of their comiquettes (Mark Brooks then Olivetti). Don't get me wrong, Mark Brooks is one of my favorite comic artists, and I have his SDCC X-Men print, but I don't need a matching print of every statue he releases.

But what about those who aren't really into Hughes' art, and want prints from Brooks or Olivetti (specific artists' line); seems kinda arbitrary not to offer them?

:dunno

Kibishii
03-10-2010, 12:50 PM
But what about those who aren't really into Hughes' art, and want prints from Brooks or Olivetti (specific artists' line); seems kinda arbitrary not to offer them?

I am not a fan of Hughes' art (I do think he is crazy talented), but I also don't want every single comiquette released to be part of a specific artist's line just so Sideshow can plug a print instead of a more useful EX. My idea would be to do a "Marvel Artist Line" where you can have a line of comiquettes based off alternating artist's concept art. Then Sideshow could also do regular comiquettes with more interesting EX. I doubt Sideshow would do that because the AH! line is crazy popular.

Honestly, it is different strokes for different folks. :peace Like Shai said, some people collect prints. I just prefer more versatile EX and it is frustrating when 75% of the comiquettes released just have an art print as the EX.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 02:46 PM

Man Thing rocks!

Skiman
03-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Man Thing is fugly

Skiman
03-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Man Thing is fugly

Nah like it...but prints :rock no matter what naysayer McButterson says...

Randy_S
03-10-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm all for prints as exclusives, and wouldn't mind if the ex on every single piece was a print. That way if I didn't care about the print, I wouldn't care about getting the ex, instead of sitting around the computer waiting for an ex head that makes the piece because the reg is terrible.

rabid_wolf
03-10-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm all for prints as exclusives, and wouldn't mind if the ex on every single piece was a print. That way if I didn't care about the print, I wouldn't care about getting the ex, instead of sitting around the computer waiting for an ex head that makes the piece because the reg is terrible.

Exactly not every print or artist is appealing. But if a statue came with an Alex Ross print, I would go out of my way to get the exclusive. Just like comic book collecting, I dont like modern comics but love to collect silver age. So certain prints will have greater personal value to some people than others.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Nah like it...but prints :rock no matter what naysayer McButterson says...

So you would rather have a print than say a switch out accessory (katanas), or hand/head (gambit)?

I think many prints can be purchased thru other channels, it's no so for something that is innate to the statue tho'. I get most of my prints from different places.

The only other thing I would get a print over is maybe a very crappy looking nameplate.

Darth Madden
03-10-2010, 06:20 PM
For a figure like Vlad they are including two portraits and the print is the exclusive. I think I would rather have it that way then the reg with one head and the exclusive with two and no print. I'm not that much of an exclusive whore to have to have something that major that others can't get.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 06:25 PM
For a figure like Vlad they are including two portraits and the print is the exclusive. I think I would rather have it that way then the reg with one head and the exclusive with two and no print. I'm not that much of an exclusive hore to have to have something that major that others can't get.

Yeah, if they are including 2 portraits already that's pretty sweet, the print sounds like a bonus. If they were however contemplating between adding a print or a 2nd portrait as an exclusive all things being equal, I would probably go for the latter.

nash
03-10-2010, 06:27 PM
anyone here who thinks the prints are useless and would rather have $ for them i'd be more than happy to buy them from you. pm me with what you have. :lecture

Skiman
03-10-2010, 06:28 PM
If the ex is a print, I'd like the print, is the ex is switch hands or feet or McMuffins then I will take a egg sausage biscuit Ex.

Skiman
03-10-2010, 06:29 PM
anyone here who thinks the prints are useless and would rather have $ for them i'd be more than happy to buy them from you. pm me with what you have. :lecture

No me first Nash :tap

PM me as well.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 06:29 PM

No me first Nash :tap

PM me as well.

Here's one you can pick up nash or ski :) gluck to both of u! I'll check back on the link to see when it's picked up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adam-Hughes-Mystique-exclusive-print-Sideshow_W0QQitemZ180466340059QQcmdZViewItemQQptZL H_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a04a1d0db

oh here's another so you guys can both get one! :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Mystique-Statue-Print-by-Adam-Hughes_W0QQitemZ190368544569QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c52d97739 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Mystique-Statue-Print-by-Adam-Hughes_W0QQitemZ190368544569QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c52d97739)

nash
03-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Here's one you can pick up nash or ski :) gluck to both of u! I'll check back on the link to see when it's picked up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adam-Hughes-Mystique-exclusive-print-Sideshow_W0QQitemZ180466340059QQcmdZViewItemQQptZL H_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a04a1d0db

oh here's another so you guys can both get one! :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Mystique-Statue-Print-by-Adam-Hughes_W0QQitemZ190368544569QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c52d97739 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Exclusive-Mystique-Statue-Print-by-Adam-Hughes_W0QQitemZ190368544569QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c52d97739)

meh i already got a 2nd mystique print last week for cheaper than either of those auctions.

Why are you directing us to other print sales? I thought you saw them as pointless, sell me yours.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 06:40 PM
meh i already got a 2nd mystique print last week for cheaper than either of those auctions.

Why are you directing us to other print sales? I thought you saw them as pointless, sell me yours.

I didn't get the Ex, I'm pretty happy with just my statue as I didn't take to the Mystique print. How much you willing to pay for the print?

nash
03-10-2010, 06:42 PM
I didn't get the Ex, I'm pretty happy with just my statue as I didn't take to the Mystique print. How much you willing to pay for the print?

well i dont need another mystique print, i was talking more in reference to other comiquettes. venom, punisher, etc.

Skiman
03-10-2010, 06:44 PM
and I want your print at COST, FuzzMyButtons.....

I just don't want some random Joe's print, I want to take money from your pocket and profit, get my drift.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 06:45 PM
and I want your print at COST, FuzzMyButtons.....

I just don't want some random Joe's print, I want to take money from your pocket and profit, get my drift.

Nah, not even worth my time to go down the the post office for that lol SkiMcmonkey!

yeah we all know what a cannibal you are and thus are adequately prepared for you conniving nonsense! :)

Skiman
03-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Nah, not even worth my time to go down the the post office for that lol SkiMcmonkey!

yeah we all know what a cannibal you are and thus are adequately prepared for you conniving nonsense! :)

Then the prints are worth something, that's my point. :monkey1

Everyone on this board knows I'm not cheap, I've spent well over market value for a lot of pieces...

nash
03-10-2010, 06:50 PM
picked this up for $50 last week, how can you beat that
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/8c72457f.jpg

still looking for rogue, black cat, and MJ to complete my 2nd set.

Skiman
03-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Amazing pick up Nash, if you across another at a decent price :naughty or if you decide to sell Emma that's one I've been wanting...

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 06:58 PM
I want to take money from your pocket and profit, get my drift.

picked this up for $50 last week, how can you beat that

still looking for rogue, black cat, and MJ to complete my 2nd set.

nice, now that's a man who's really serious about prints, write that down SkiMcProfiteer.

Skiman
03-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Dude you don't know then, stay on a few more years and found out how much I roll with, you can ask about 5 MODS here how much I've spent with each of them.

and I haven't sold one piece beside a Doom that was to fund my own wedding which I can tell you I sure as hell didn't buy it for retail.

Just shut up.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 07:02 PM

Dude you don't know then, stay on a few more years and found out how much I roll with, you can ask about 5 MODS here how much I've spent with each of them.

Just shut up.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Skiman
03-10-2010, 07:04 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol

Because it's you!!!!!!

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 07:05 PM

Just shut up.

Because it's you!!!!!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol too ez!

Skiman
03-10-2010, 07:10 PM
U won't last long... and it's not by my hands but several others. I thought you were cool at one point but believe me I'm not the only one.

I'm done.

Goodbye. I'm way too busy for this sh....

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 07:12 PM
U won't last long... and it's not by my hands but several others. I thought you were cool at one point but believe me I'm not the only one.

I'm done.

Goodbye. I'm way too busy for this sh....

:( :( :( :(

Deadly Dagger
03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
:( :( :( :(

^^maybe you jabber too much^^ lol!

My opinion the prints blow butt...I like extra head(s) :naughty

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 07:37 PM

^^maybe you jabber too much^^ lol!

My opinion the prints blow butt...I like extra head(s) :naughty

You may be right, sorry ski I tot we were just kiddin around :( lub u!

jlprjlpr
03-10-2010, 08:10 PM
I always buy the exclusive when there is something extra for the statue. I got a few of the exclusives with the prints and I realized I have no interest in prints. I collect statues. If I'm going to buy an exclusive it better be something that adds to the statue. My prints are piled up on a shelf somewhere. I am no longer getting exclusive that have prints. I will just get the regular. Furthermore, I'm going to stop getting the regular from Sideshow for 2 reasons: first, because I can get a regular with a discount elsewhere and second, because I think we should all stop buying exclusives that only have a print direct from Sideshow to let them know that a print is NOT what we want our exclusive to be.

Kibishii
03-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Fuzzy, Ski is one of the nicest people on these boards and I can promise insulting him will not make you many friends.

What I am taking from all of the posts I have read are that the exclusive prints are worth it, if you are a collector of prints. From a monetary viewpoint, I guess buying the EX is worth it because there are fans of the print and you could keep the statue and sell the print.

I probably shouldn't have read this because now I am sitting online and on eBay searching various artist and their prints. :monkey4

http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!Bj-o2NQCGk~$(KGrHqQH-CQEsLl17QsnBLVpIIVnK!~~_35.JPG

Darth Madden
03-10-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm keeping my Vlad print and I also found a cool Blackbeard picture that I am going to use as my pseudo print for behind him.

jinxx
03-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Come on, guys! let's be friends. This is the Marvel forum, not that hellhole SW forum. And DC. We're better than that. And them.:D

:chase

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 10:36 PM
I probably shouldn't have read this because now I am sitting online and on eBay searching various artist and their prints. :monkey4

lol, find any cool ones? that mj one they posted on the venom thread (i think?) was pretty nice.

fuzzylojiks
03-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Come on, guys! let's be friends. This is the Marvel forum, not that hellhole SW forum. And DC. We're better than that. And them.:D

:chase

Yeah!!! I was just messing around like he always does to me :(

/hug ski!

Boba Ben
03-10-2010, 10:40 PM
I love the prints. I was an idiot and never exchanged my bent up Mary Jane print when I first got it from Sideshow. I've been looking for a replacement one for a long time now.

jinxx
03-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Yeah!!! I was just messing around like he always does to me :(

/hug ski!

Grovel like the dog you are! Doooo eeeeeeeeeeet!*shakes fist at fuzzy*

I kid.:D

Anyhoo, some prints are worth collecting. Some are worth wiping the poo off your butt! True story.:lecture

Kibishii
03-11-2010, 12:09 AM
I found a cool Jim Lee Captain America print and a Mark Brooks Transformers vs. GI Joe print. I was also looking at Greg Horn and J. Scoot Campbell, but I am not finding much that I like there.
I would like to find an old Whilce Portacio X-Factor or Wetworks print, but I doubt any of those exist. A good Avengers print would be nice to display next to my Mark Brooks SDCC X-Men print.

I know alot of people like it, but most of the prints I am finding are of nearly nude females and that isn't what I am looking for.

fuzzylojiks
03-11-2010, 12:51 AM
I found a cool Jim Lee Captain America print and a Mark Brooks Transformers vs. GI Joe print. I was also looking at Greg Horn and J. Scoot Campbell, but I am not finding much that I like there.
I would like to find an old Whilce Portacio X-Factor or Wetworks print, but I doubt any of those exist. A good Avengers print would be nice to display next to my Mark Brooks SDCC X-Men print.

I know alot of people like it, but most of the prints I am finding are of nearly nude females and that isn't what I am looking for.

Love Greg Horn's art.

Dang nearly nude females are distressing.... they should just go all the way.

kinky queen
03-11-2010, 12:59 AM

So am i, i bought the statue so i could feel better about me being fugly

:D

nash
03-11-2010, 02:16 AM
lol, find any cool ones? that mj one they posted on the venom thread (i think?) was pretty nice.

this one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/eb3b7553.jpg

Got a pic of the jim lee cap print?

Imo these are some of JSC's best works so far.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/99a9d233.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/a2191c30.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/c1e54ad3.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/e4322156.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/13440b80.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/d81694bd.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/db069ee0.jpg

fuzzylojiks
03-11-2010, 02:35 AM
this one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/eb3b7553.jpg

Yeah that's the one.

That's some really nice art by JSC too.

Skiman
03-11-2010, 08:20 AM
So am i, i bought the statue so i could feel better about me being fugly

:D

Well in that case I feel bad now... :monkey3 :monkey2

Colossus
03-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah that's the one.

That's some really nice art by JSC too.

I want a statue of this MJ :naughty

Skiman
03-11-2010, 07:07 PM

That's impossible.

rabid_wolf
03-11-2010, 08:46 PM

Isnt there a kit of this. I thought I saw one on ebay once.

Colossus
03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
That's impossible.

Isnt there a kit of this. I thought I saw one on ebay once.

I'm am here to Burst your Bubble

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/Sniperspawn21/5322-main.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/Sniperspawn21/6500-550x-Mary_Jane_statue_by_diabl.jpg

Spiderman's Mary Jane Watson (or Mary Jane Parker, if you prefer) has seen more incarnations in toy form than most ladies can ever dare to dream of, but its always great to see a fan take on such a beloved character and make her through the lens of his or her imagination. The Mary Jane you see above is the work of Adam Ross, who made it based on the art of Mark Brooks.

Standing about 17 inches and cast in polyresin, this beauty is one of a kind. Pretty droolworthy, right down to the details -- the Venom doll at the base of the statue is a great little touch. Sorry I can't tell you where to fork over your credit card to buy one, but for now you'll just have to paw your computer screen. Either that or whip out your tools and make the statue of your restless dreams with your own two hands!

Skiman
03-12-2010, 12:56 PM
That's what I meant, it's not possible, it's a one of a kind...

Colossus
03-12-2010, 01:06 PM
That's what I meant, it's not possible, it's a one of a kind...

Not to argue with you Ski, If I remember correct when this Sculpt was made the was only 2 made 1 for Mark Brooks and 1 that Adam Ross has for himself, In my Uninformed Opinion you and I have seen much riskay sculpts now and in the past, it should be mass produced 17" would be Great but I would Very Seriously consider 12" to 14" and who ever made her would sell out in record time

Skiman
03-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Not to argue with you Ski, If I remember correct when this Sculpt was made the was only 2 made 1 for Mark Brooks and 1 that Adam Ross has for himself, In my Uninformed Opinion you and I have seen much riskay sculpts now and in the past, it should be mass produced 17" would be Great but I would Very Seriously consider 12" to 14" and who ever made her would sell out in record time

:confused::confused::confused: are you saying that you think it will be reproduced or are you agreeing with me that there's only those two made!?!?!? :monkey1

Colossus
03-12-2010, 01:18 PM
:confused::confused::confused: are you saying that you think it will be reproduced or are you agreeing with me that there's only those two made!?!?!? :monkey1

I am agreeing that there where only 2 made and "it" should be Made and it would Sell Out, Didn't mean to Confuse, :D

Skiman
03-12-2010, 01:33 PM
I am agreeing that there where only 2 made and "it" should be Made and it would Sell Out, Didn't mean to Confuse, :D

Oh ok, then I agree.... :monkey1 :lol

Colossus
03-12-2010, 01:45 PM

Great then we are in agreement :cool:

ink
03-12-2010, 01:47 PM

Great then we are in agreement :cool:

:grouphug:grouphug

Skiman
03-12-2010, 01:51 PM

:grouphug:grouphug Ink ---> :dance

ink
03-12-2010, 01:51 PM
:grouphug:grouphug Ink ---> :dance

:monkey5:monkey5

Colossus
03-12-2010, 01:57 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Corrose
03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
I personally wish all the exclusives were just artwork.
I think in some cases the exclusive can be SO COOL that if I couldn't get it, I wouldn't even want the regular version.

For example, I got lucky enough to get a Hulkbuster exclusive.
The Stark head is what makes that statue work.
If I hadn't been able to get that version, the regular wouldn't have cut if for me. I have a few other pre-orders where the exclusive head/accessory makes it a must have, and without that piece it's not as cool. Ultimately SS hits sold-out status on both versions so this is something that they would never do, or need to do anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Colossus
03-12-2010, 06:32 PM
I personally wish all the exclusives were just artwork.
I think in some cases the exclusive can be SO COOL that if I couldn't get it, I wouldn't even want the regular version.

For example, I got lucky enough to get a Hulkbuster exclusive.
The Stark head is what makes that statue work.
If I hadn't been able to get that version, the regular wouldn't have cut if for me. I have a few other pre-orders where the exclusive head/accessory makes it a must have, and without that piece it's not as cool. Ultimately SS hits sold-out status on both versions so this is something that they would never do, or need to do anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Your Cents been counted and I agree with that statement

quadcent
03-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Imo these are some of JSC's best works so far.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/99a9d233.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/a2191c30.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/c1e54ad3.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/e4322156.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/13440b80.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/d81694bd.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nash13/Shared/db069ee0.jpg

now them prints would be worth some extra $$$ imo if they were included with statues.

imo most of the print for the hughes pieces are worth some extra coin, but most of the others coming out aren't worth anything.

but of course i'll buy them at retail since i'm a exclusive whore.:D

Colossus
03-12-2010, 06:51 PM
now them prints would be worth some extra $$$ imo if they were included with statues.

imo most of the print for the hughes pieces are worth some extra coin, but most of the others coming out aren't worth anything.

but of course i'll buy them at retail since i'm a exclusive whore.:D

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol you killed me with the Exclusive Whore