Vote for the next exclusive Marvel Universe figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

action-Jon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
We want YOU to help us pick the next action figure to be offered exclusively to Digital Comics subscribers

Last year, fans far and wide went bananas for the Nick Fury Marvel Universe action figure offered exclusively to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited subscribers. And now, for 2010, we want YOU to help decide which figure new subscribers will receive.

Your choices are Archangel in his current X-Force costume, Norman Osborn in his H.A.M.M.E.R. outfit and Ms. Marvel--the MM from Dark Avengers, aka Karla Sofen, aka Moonstone!

Cast your vote in our official poll now--voting closes at 11:59 p.m. Eastern on March 15. Once all the votes are tallied, we'll let you know which choice won, when it'll be available and how to get it!

https://marvel.com/news/toystories.11583.vote_for_the_next_exclusive_hasbro_figure

Guess my wish might come true after all:D
muipoks.jpg

You guys do know this is the figure where you have to buy a Marvel Digital Comics subscription to get right? I'm sure Arcangel will get his own release regardless if you vote for him or not. I think this is the only way we'll get Osborn though.

I love these 3 3/4" figs conceptually speaking, but the execution is pretty poor.... I did see the Dr. Doom/Absorbing-Man 2 pack the other day.... ALMOST bought it, even though I sold all my MU figs a month ago.... the Secret War two packs are hard to resist... Thor and the Enchantress also looks sweet.

I want the Wrecking Crew and Enchantress and classic Ms. Marvel and Klaw and Valkyrie and Gladiator (buzz saws) and Owl and Melter and Ringmaster, etc. in Legends style.

BB

I don't collect these (my son has 3-4 of them), but why did they stop making the Marvel Legends? I never had any of them, and my sons were too young at the time so they don't have any, but I remember seeing them in the stores and they looked cool and appeared to be nice quality. Especially the ones that came with the build-a-figure like Sentinel or Galactus.

I remember seeing Juggernaut and Apocalypse at Target six years ago and my wife wouldn't let me buy them for our son because he wasn't born yet. :lol

Voted for Archangel! :D

Archangel won, he's the next exclusive:

And the winner is...Archangel in his X-Force costume. You'll be able to pick up this exclusive figure at the New York Comic Con in October, when you sign up for a subscription to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited. Never underestimate the power of mutant fans!

(I've read it on cool toy review)

Back