Planet Hulk vs Planet Hulk. Sideshow vs Bowen. Which one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Planet Hulk should I buy?

• Sideshow Planet Hulk vs Silver Surfer

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Bowen Planet Hulk

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Neither wait for something better

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kain's Ancient Blade

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really need some advice here. I have yet to buy either hulks and am really confused on which one to buy. I have all the other Bowen hulks and my only sideshow piece is the galactus head bust. I plan on buying Thanos and Silver Surfer when they come out thus adding to my sideshow collection. Considering that the price of both is relatively the same I'm really torn. Is the sideshow piece in scale with the Bowen? Money is so tight right now and I just purchased my first house and had to trade most of my collection for the new pieces I currently own.
I know this is a Sideshow forum, but please use your best judgement. Thanks again.

i would go with the Bowen just to go with the other Bowen hulks. The Sideshow is great but I think a little smaller than Bowen's.

If you're talking about these two statues...the answer is easy. Bowen Planet Hulk.

90221_press01-001.jpg
900463_press01-001.jpg

Waiting for my BD Planet Hulk arrives before I make a decision. However, if you just want a standalone PH, get the Bowen.

No brainer.....Sideshow all the way. The detail, pose, paint job doesn't disappoint. Worth every of my penny. And I ain't kissing anyone @ss. Only good Bowen Hulk is the Red Hulk IMO, which is not comparable to Sideshow's Planet Hulk vs Silver Surfer.

I got both and I prefer Bowen's. Pose, sculpt and size goes to Randy's masterpiece.Only nitpick about Randy's piece is that the paint could have used more shading.

But the piece that will top them all will be Sideshow's Planet Hulk PF.

Yes Sideshow will be making one.Confimed in ''ask Sideshow'' on their site.

As it stands right now the Bowen Planet Hulk >>SS version.
My LCS has one on display/for sale and IMO its just incredible. By far my favorite Bowen piece and IMO the only way SS can one-up this is if they give us a PF Planet Hulk, which I would definitely buy in a heartbeat.

I seem to remember from past Ask SS that they are interested in doing a PH comiquette. I would wait.

Back