new TRON LEGACY trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMMMMM Olivia Wilde looks hot!
64540161.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Yummy.

Seen this in 3D before Alice. Looks freaking cool!

I missed the trailers when I went to see Alice. This looks like its going to be great! :rock

Looks really good. Got chills seeing Flynn's arcade. Those were the days. Loved arcades.

This is really going to be incredible I think.

This was amazing!!! The music is great, the design of the film is remarkable while maintaining the evolution from the original, and I am so happy to see the story continue from the first movie. The de-age effects on Jeff Bridges alter ego in the arena looks great too.

:horror

i've watched this trailer countless times lol i cant wait for the new tron to be released.

I REALLY hope they use some of the original score themes though...love the original score.

I REALLY hope they use some of the original score themes though...love the original score.

This seems so much in spirit of the original that I can't see them not using some of the old themes. At first I was skeptical about Daft Punk doing the music, thinking of other groups I thought could do better jobs, but they proved me wrong with this trailer. The digitized crackling noises were such an awesome touch, and something I never would have thought of.

One thing I have yet to see or hear about is if the TRON program will be seen or mentioned in this new movie. ALAN-1 is a part of it, so hopefully TRON will be as well. Maybe CLU will see a glass jar with a hologram of TRON banging on the side saying 'LET ME OUT!' up in the Dudes apartment!

Back