• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all, 4 pack is fine or carded. Looks like my champagne wishes (the comicquettes) will have to wait for now. So I am looking for these instead (beer budget). Also anyone know of a customizer that can paint the bandannas to look animated? Thanks. :wave

Exactly like this...

4192149803_2ec2c094fa.jpg

Last edited:
I love these guys. I've kept them proudly displayed ever since I bought them a couple of years ago. I left mine all red, but I can understand your desire to have them painted. They look really cool in that pic.

The custom job shouldn't be too hard. I'd probably even be able to do it, but I wouldn't risk having me do it as I'm not a super pro at it and wouldn't want to mess up your figures. I'm sure a lot of the customizers on the board could do an excellent job on those with no problem. Good luck to you. I hope you find your turtles.

I used to want these but then Sideshow put out theirs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back