Toy Story Revoltech!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
ap_20100308125504603.jpg

Man, this could finally mean a Buzz Lightyear capable of the poses he does in the movies. There have been some nice looking ones, but they've all been limited in posability, this one should rock for that.

Re: Toy Story Revoltech

Buzz looks pretty good ! But Woody... he looks hideous !
Especially his second head !

Thanks for the news !

I think the second head is actually for you to emulate the scene where Bo teases him in the first movie & Woody goes all cheeky faced.

^
^ Agreed. Think the second head looks brilliant. Prefer the Woody over Buzz, but will be needing both of these!! Wonder why Woody comes with a Buzz hand though?

Does it mention possible release dates anywhere Jun?

Those look good! Man you're on a roll today kazukijun....first the Pred and queen Revoltech pics, and now this. Great and thanks!

^
^ Agreed. Think the second head looks brilliant. Prefer the Woody over Buzz, but will be needing both of these!! Wonder why Woody comes with a Buzz hand though?

Does it mention possible release dates anywhere Jun?

I think the Buzz hand is for you to do the secret hand shake in the first movie? I'm just guessing though.

Release date is currently set as August.

Those look good! Man you're on a roll today kazukijun....first the Pred and queen Revoltech pics, and now this. Great and thanks!

Your welcomed! Always glad to be of service to the toy collecting community lolz.

I think the Buzz hand is for you to do the secret hand shake in the first movie? I'm just guessing though.

Release date is currently set as August.

I thought it may be for that, but should be the whole arm. :confused:

Thanks for the info and pics man. Look forward to these!

I thought it may be for that, but should be the whole arm. :confused:

Thanks for the info and pics man. Look forward to these!

Maybe they expect you to pluck the arm off Buzz, effectively forcing us to buy both of them.

No probs! I may get this, but for now I'm gonna hunt for a thinkway Buzz with all the lights & sound gimmicks.

Maybe they expect you to pluck the arm off Buzz, effectively forcing us to buy both of them.

No probs! I may get this, but for now I'm gonna hunt for a thinkway Buzz with all the lights & sound gimmicks.

Ah, good point.

Good call too! I have the new Thinkway Buzz and Woody. They are awesome!!

I will have to get these! That second head for Woody looks like it comes from this scene.

toystory.jpg

Back