Is that Tarkin I see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
3rd row down, 2nd from left:
From the Production Peek video... Enjoy!

03-05-2009_03.png

Lets hope it is. On the right the pointy ears head sculpt bear resemblance to an alien from the cantina...:confused:

Last edited:
I think Lonnie started a thread identifying most of the heads, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

These were the guesses in the general thread.

Can't identify the entire left hand column, but otherwise:

Top row L to R is (?), (?), Eddie Rickenbacker, and maybe Wyatt Earp or Doc Holliday.
Second row is (?), (?). TZ doctor and nurse
Third row is (?), Outer Limits 6th Finger Gwyllm, TZ Gremlin, Ebonite Interrogator
Bottom row is Bond heads: Moore, Brosnan, Connery and I think the never-approved Craig.

Anybody able to fill in the five (?) --?

Second row, next to the TZ Doc is the Outer Limits Andro.

first one on the third row looks like Grand Moff Tarkin

For a while, I thought these are all brand new sculpts.:lol

No, but I saw what still looks like Tarkin and thought about how Sideshow does things. They'd likely tuck one of the more demanded figure's headsculpts in with the rest. And I think MF's right. Dooku might be next to him, but the shadow playing on the mustache that makes him look a bit odd.

It's a tough one, but definitely looks like someone with either really tight, slicked back hair, or they're bald, it has that elongated Lee look to it, and bothe Tarkin and Dooku have been hinted at in the works.

looking at it on my 40 inch screen, it's NOt tarkin, it's a bond.

just realised i was looking at th e wrong head.... it MIGHT be tarkin.

You mean release him back when the Buck was in use?

I'm sure there's a reason behind what figures Sideshow releases and when and I'm sure he just hasn't fit into their plan yet.

why would they have a Tarkin mixed in with all that old stuff?

I'd love for it to be him though!

Back