THOR Modern Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
803276506_e5SLR-X2.jpg

More pics available at our site if interested. :)

Man its tough to be Bowen. I wonder how much market shares they have. Now a days, DCDirect, HotToys, Koto, etc must've cause plenty of competition.

I wish I can buy that Bowen HulkBuster, now available, from SS though.

Last edited:
Why a Bust, Why, Randy B ??? Mini Busts are such a waste of polystone.Are there even any people who still collect those?:monkey4

If you have a collection full of MB you are a loser IMO.

Full Statues or Fail.

Worm out.

newer pics have been posted on the site:

803276506_e5SLR-X2copy.jpg

You guys don't have ladies in your lives, do ya? Your incessant needs to knock Bowen threads are tired, at least to me. Maybe you two have an audience that helps you with your personal gratification? I dunno? Anyway, you guys are lame & bring nothing to the table, but thanks for being predictable. :rolleyes:

This would be a real sweet statue if it had legs. But Im passing due to that I dont collect busts.

Not a bust collector either, but it does look pretty sweet. One of th e best facial sculpts I've seen so far for a male (from this angle anyways). I'm sure I'll probably buy 2 if it was FS and 1:4 size :p

You guys don't have ladies in your lives, do ya? Your incessant needs to knock Bowen threads are tired, at least to me. Maybe you two have an audience that helps you with your personal gratification? I dunno? Anyway, you guys are lame & bring nothing to the table, but thanks for being predictable. :rolleyes:

pot_kettle_black.jpg

Why a Bust, Why, Randy B ??? Mini Busts are such a waste of polystone.Are there even any people who still collect those?:monkey4

Full Statues or Fail.

Worm out.

So, if people collect something that you don't collect or don't like they are labeled as losers? Way to allow people to have their own diversity in what they like.

nice. but what happened to the classic interpretation? i didn't know that it would be a modern thor version. must be a variant version. would be awesome if it was 1:5 or 1:4 :)

Full Statues or Fail.

Worm out.

Why so nasty? people collect figures, some collect comics, others probably sports cards.. so are they losers?

Jeez Al, cant take a joke?

What is the length from hand to hand?

nice. but what happened to the classic interpretation? i didn't know that it would be a modern thor version. must be a variant version. would be awesome if it was 1:5 or 1:4 :)

I'm sure there will be a classic version.

Al....just post your pics and stop being so defensive when anyone makes a negative comment about Bowen. Not everyone is going to worship the ground Bowen walks on...and that's ok.

This is the second thread in the past week where I seen you post a snarky & rude response. Let me get this straight, you have a problem when others post rude comments or knock Bowen, yet you have no problem posting similar snarky comments to bash fellow forum members? Come on man....

The sculpt looks pretty decent but i would only be interested if it was a full scale statue, grats to those thor bust fans though ;)

Back