Iron man fans need your input

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whcih suit do you prefer?

• Mark II

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Mark III

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • Mark IV

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with III but I haven't been able to see the IV very much yet. I'm not a big comic Iron Man guy like maybe some here are.

I always did like that armor I believe he wore around the time Secret Wars II was going on. It was like a red/maroon, and silver I believe. Think it had a triangle chest piece too.

non of the above, enough IM can't we get a bit of a break till the movie comes out.:banghead

If I may suggest a solution to your needing a break from Iron Man posts--simply do not click on any posts with the words "Iron Man" in the title. Thank you.

I chose the mark 4 because it looks very similar to the mark 3 but with slight design improvements. I dislike the look of the mark 6 though.

ironman_Mk4_front1.jpg

If I may suggest a solution to your needing a break from Iron Man posts--simply do not click on any posts with the words "Iron Man" in the title. Thank you.

:monkey1:monkey1

*** anxiously waiting for the next IM thread to start so he can read it and spam it ***

Last edited:
Back