• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: EX Donatello Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

themahler

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured it was too late to get on a wait list for this guy, so I'm trying here! I know these are very highly sought after, I just missed out on the opportunity to grab Donatello. I'd be more than willing to pay more than the MSRP - so please, if you are selling one, please just let me know!!!

I actually just got on the wait list for Michaelangelo, so I'm hoping that one comes through as well.

If you can help, I'd really appreciate it ... on either Don or Mike.

I just joined a few days ago, but have extensive feedback over on Rebelscum under Darth_Mahler and eBay under themattman30. Feel free to check out either account. Thanks!

Last edited:
Still looking...

I'd be willing to pay a little more for anyone willing to sell. I know it's a bare market in regards to this guy, but it doesn't hurt to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back