First payment for General grievous has been taken !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cool !!!! just noticed they took the first payment for the General Grievous 1/4 exclusive on my credit card....Am I the only one having this via flex pay? Anyway ,2 more payment left..so I guess hes really due in april...:banana

Shaihulud said:
Am I the only one having this via flex pay?

Probably, since at the time most of us ordered this (April 2005), SS didn't even have a Flex Pay program.

I wouldn't Flex Pay this one, anyway. I want it now!

elwood49 said:
Probably, since at the time most of us ordered this (April 2005), SS didn't even have a Flex Pay program.

Yeah... I had it cancelled and they offer me to pay via flex pay...couldnt resist...:google

I am still hoping my wait list will be turned into an order. I hesitated too long to preorder the General Grievous figure because of the price and now I regret it big time. On the other hand, Sideshow did charge me for my first 1/4 Obi-Wan figure payment :D

Shaihulud said:
Yeah... I had it cancelled and they offer me to pay via flex pay...couldnt resist...:google

Really? I begged and pleaded for this a while back because I had entirely too much stuff on order; all I was ever told was that they would pass the word along to the sales department. I had to cancel my X-Men vs. Sentinel Excl. and my Dr. Doom Exclusive :( (Just couldn't afford them). I was seriously considering canceling my Grievous, but if they were to offer me the Flexpay option I might reconsider.

Shaihulud, who contacted you? How much was your first payment?

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
Really? I begged and pleaded for this a while back because I had entirely too much stuff on order; all I was ever told was that they would pass the word along to the sales department. I had to cancel my X-Men vs. Sentinel Excl. and my Dr. Doom Exclusive :( (Just couldn't afford them). I was seriously considering canceling my Grievous, but if they were to offer me the Flexpay option I might reconsider.

Shaihulud, who contacted you? How much was your first payment?

Aimee Venable from Sideshow contacted me for this offer.First payment was 150$.

As much as I love the pieces I've gotten so far, this and the Maul are the one's that I'm giddy over. Anyone else feel like they made Grievous look like a punk in Ep.3?

Grievous is awesome and one of the best pieces I've ever seen. However, with the fact that SS is doing LOTR in PF and 12" he got the axe a while back, but I hope to get one in the near future.

Darth Loki said:
As much as I love the pieces I've gotten so far, this and the Maul are the one's that I'm giddy over. Anyone else feel like they made Grievous look like a punk in Ep.3?

Yeah..Grievous could have been so much better in the movie...Lucas has turned him into a joke....whats with the asthma cyborg anyway?????:google He was much more menacing in the clone wars cartoon.

Shaihulud said:
Yeah..Grievous could have been so much better in the movie...Lucas has turned him into a joke....whats with the asthma cyborg anyway?????:google He was much more menacing in the clone wars cartoon.

He's that way because of what happens in the clone wars cartoon.:D

jlcmsu said:
He's that way because of what happens in the clone wars cartoon.:D

Yeah..but for the general public who has never seen the cartoon,Grievous doesnt look really impressive.

Shaihulud said:
Yeah..but for the general public who has never seen the cartoon,Grievous doesnt look really impressive.

I understand that. However, it makes more sense to follow the story but I do get what your saying. He killed GG and kind of punked him the way he did Maul.

Lucas said in an article he didn't want to draw attention away from Anakin/DarthVader. Not just the cartoon, but those who have read the novels know Grievous is a badass.

ive read all the books, and have the clone wars dvd. i still wish they would've given grievous a little more screen time so we can visually see how rough he's been on the jedi. perhaps show him dispatching some of the jedi that were assigned to protect palpatine like we saw in the cartoons and the books. even if we just saw a minute or so of him fighting....it would've made the people who dont read the books or watch the cartoons see how much of a B.A. he really was.

~~~ sorry to jack the thread but im serisouly jealous that i had to cancel my exclusive grievous order so i hope whoever got the bump on the wait list truly enjoys him!!! im thinking i will look for a regular one somewhere in a year or two. (when i finish school hopefully i will be making enough money to be able to afford him)

jlcmsu said:
I understand that. However, it makes more sense to follow the story but I do get what your saying. He killed GG and kind of punked him the way he did Maul.

Naw, he didn't punk Maul. Maul got cocky and let his guard down.

OB1 did what he had to to finish off Grievous.

Well I could not get on flexpay for Grievous. :dunno

I got this...

"Dear Danny,

At this time we are no longer offering a flexpay option for the General Grievous as the payment schedule that was offered for this item has already passed. If you wish to cancel your order, we completely understand. A new flexpay schedule may be offered sometime in the future for this item, however; this is not guaranteed and again is not currently being offered."

EVILFACE said:
Naw, he didn't punk Maul. Maul got cocky and let his guard down.

OB1 did what he had to to finish off Grievous.

Well, they both got cocky but both characters could have been so much cooler. Maul especially IMO would have been just so freaking amazing.

DannieDarKo said:
Well I could not get on flexpay for Grievous. :dunno

I got this...

"Dear Danny,

At this time we are no longer offering a flexpay option for the General Grievous as the payment schedule that was offered for this item has already passed. If you wish to cancel your order, we completely understand. A new flexpay schedule may be offered sometime in the future for this item, however; this is not guaranteed and again is not currently being offered."

THERE NEVER WAS A FLEX PAY OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back