• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for muppet show bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stitch74

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello, I started a collection for my son of the muppet bust by sideshow. He is really wanting Dr.Teeth and Animal, but we are looking for most of them. We were lucky and got kermit,fozzie and the swedish chef. If anyone has any and want to sell them please let me know. I have a few bowen designs statue and alot of GG star wars bust that I could offer for trade if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Stitch

Tennessee, USA....Really....Which ones do you have? I dont mind paying for international shipping. Just let me know and thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think I was gonna get no responses.

I'll take a look, they are all packed away.

I certainly have

Stadler
Waldorf
Gonzo
Beaker
Animal
Scooter
Swedish Chef
Kermit
Fozzy
Possibly Crazy Harry

The only thing is, they don't have the original packing boxes.

Cheers

Rich

my local comic store has most of them. I can find out the phone number and you can give them a call.

Back up to the top. I got a Bowen FS Storm in her original black outfit or a Deadpool Fs by Bowen if someone has a Dr.Teeth bust they are willing to trade?

I have the entire series of busts. All 20 of them. But im thinking of selling them in one lot. Does that interest you?

it would have about a week ago I got swedish chef,fozzie, kermit and beaker. Really need Dr.Teeth what would you take for just him or maybe him and janice and zoot ?

Thanks, Stitch

Last edited:
Got Animal and Scooter on the way. :) Someone has to have or know where I can find a DR Teeth.

Still looking for Dr teeth I dont mind paying a little more than market value if someone has one :)

Big THANKS to RICHPQ i received Animal and Scooter. My sons loves them. Still looking for Dr Teeth if anyone has one. :)

Back