• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Neca Big Daddy Bouncer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Neca Big Daddy Bouncer. Not wanting to pay $50 plus for one but I will pay more than retail. The figure can be new or loose (if loose the figure must be in mint condition with all weapons and acessories). PM me.

I wish I had gotten one of these when I had the chance. Now, after looking around, guess I'm not even gong to start on Bioshock. Would have made great desk toys too.

So do I. I really want one of these though so if I have to I'll suck it up and go on ebay but I'm hoping someone here might have an extra who will sell one cheap enough so I don't have to seel my soul to the devil.... again

are you interested in the T.R.U. 2 pack exclusive of big sister/little sister? I paid $20 plus tax for it, last one at the store, and then looked for the others. I plan on returning it in the next day or two.

Not to brag or anything but I knew it would pay off to pre-order it before it was released. It's always good to get ahead of the curve when you know something's going to be really awesome and you've got to have it.

Back