Bowen Real Bronze Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone:

I recently had an opportunity to pick up a real Bowen bronze Hulk. I was left speechless when I unpacked it, and wanted to share some pics of this spectacular rendition of the Jack Kirby Hulk by Bowen Designs. IMO, a timeless piece in which Randy Bowen did a sculpt job which words cannot be used to describe.

Thanks for allowing me to share this experience with you, and I hope you enjoy the pics.

BowenHulkBronzeAP012.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP013.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP014.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP017.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP015.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP016.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP018.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP020.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP019.jpg

BowenHulkBronzeAP021.jpg

Re: Bowen Bronze (Real) Hulk

Wow, how on earth did you manage to get it!? Congrat man!! :rock

How much did you spent??? ;)

Bat!!! I'm proud of you bro! Congratulations on that acquisition. Of the 3 Bronzes, the Hulk is far and away my favorite, and you landed the best of the best. Just Wow!!

Awesome!!!:rock I am so jealous!!!

I always loved that Hulk statue. As an owner of the Spidey bronze myself, I often question if I bought the right one.

Stunning piece!

Thanks for sharing!

WOW, just WOW. I've seen the bronze with out the bust...but BOTH...and AP. This is the BEST i've seen.

This pic is out of control.
BowenHulkBronzeAP042.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:horror:horror:horror wow awesome collection man, myself along with many are most jealous right now.
i've never seen the Hulk before now, he's truely amazing but each of these pieces are beautiful.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and checking this out, and offering the congrats.

I will be thinning out my collection of other pieces as a result of these, which I have just been amazed by.

Wow, how on earth did you manage to get it!? Congrat man!! :rock

How much did you spent??? ;)

I did a lot research and asking around. Finally got to one.

Bat!!! I'm proud of you bro! Congratulations on that acquisition. Of the 3 Bronzes, the Hulk is far and away my favorite, and you landed the best of the best. Just Wow!!

Thanks ComputerFly. The Hulk is indeed stunning. I wonder how well the Batman would have looked if it was the same scale as the Hulk and Spidey at 1/5 scale ... I think it might have outdone it ... I must say the paint apps on all three of these are amazing. I keep thinking one is my favorite, then I switch to the other, and the other one ... .

Congratulations Bats, the Bowen bronzes are impressive pieces!

Thank Squid>

I always loved that Hulk statue. As an owner of the Spidey bronze myself, I often question if I bought the right one.

Stunning piece!

Thanks for sharing!

RS, if you are a fan of DC and/or Marvel, then buying ANY of these is the right one. Congrats on yours, RS.

:horror:horror:horror wow awesome collection man, myself along with many are most jealous right now.
i've never seen the Hulk before now, he's truely amazing but each of these pieces are beautiful.

Thanks Quad. Lit under proper lights, they are even better in person, but they have to be under good display lights. Otherwise, the colors on these just do not come to life, and neither does the statue.

Back