What Next for the PF Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDboystoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what do you guys all hope for, for the Buffy PF line? If all goes well with Buffy, what would you like?

Personally I want in this order(roughly)

1.Vampire Willow (one of if not the best vampire ever to grace buffy)
2.Faith (looking like a badass)
3.Spike (from season 2, when he was the coolest)
4.The Mayor

I think that list will change slightly(or add more), so its not definate.

So what about all of you? What do you hope for?

:D

:tap I thought we sorted that out in the Buffy PF thread. Angel will have an Angel PF, and Buffy will have Spike from season 2.

Have mercy on the other old man. We haven't got 1/6 Giles yet and now he will be all banging his scone over a PF Giles. :slap

I just can't get the bang bang sound out of my head whenever Giles is mentioned. :stake

Nice list so far. :D

creecher said:
:tap Have mercy on the other old man. We haven't got 1/6 Giles yet and now he will be all banging his scone over a PF Giles. :slap

I just can't get the bang bang sound out of my head whenever Giles is mentioned. :stake

:D

Thanks for the intro Creech::duff

1/6 Giles and then a 1/4 Giles..hooray:wacky .........:banghead :banghead

the 1/6 is a completist issue, the 1/4 is just stupidity!

Even so: :banghead :horse

I would, of course, buy them all but the PF's I'd really like to see from both lines is:
Spike
Willow (in some form, but it should look like Aly, so not Vampire)
Illyria
Lorne

and of course....

SKIP!!!!

Well, here is my wish list:

1. Faith
2. Cordelia
3. Willow as Willow
4. Willow as Sexy Vamp in Dopplegangland :naughty

JS

Lots of optimism in this thread; I like it!

If there is another figure, it has to be, it's going to be, Spike, and if it's not a Vamp version, it's going to have to really spectacular for me to um... bite.

From Buffy I'd like:

Vampire Willow
Willow Rosenberg
Anyanka
The Judge
The Master
Faith
Vampire Drusilla

From Angel:

Illyria

trkhn.jpg

I can't see them making a vamp Spike or Angel as a PF, first. I think the vast majority of the fans would like the human versions of these characters if they're only getting one version. But I've been wrong before...

Willow, although i'm pretty sure it's gonna be Spike (IF they even make another one, i hope so...)
I'd pick Willow because she's a main character, and a very loved one
Also, this would give Sideshow a second chance at getting a good Alyson likeness, cause i'm still not over 12" Willow turning out to be... well... ugly (sorry, but it's true)

Apart from Willow, i'd love a Xander or Faith :)

I'd be really surprised if we see any characters other than Buffy, Angel and Spike as PF pieces.

Would this be Categorized as a "new" line and if so is there an official release stating what or how many will be made? I would imagine Angel would be next due to popularity but I like Drusila she's a sleeper piece, sold well at 12 inch. I got it, Giles is next thats why he's not a 12 inch figure.

Last edited:
Spike and Angel PF figures will have an exclusive with interchangeable heads. One human and the other vampire.

I'd definitely buy into that - everyone would be falling over themselves to get the exclusive.

Back