League of Shadows Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I was looking through eBay and saw that someone was selling their League of Shadows Bryce Wayne. I remember seeing a member here with his figure. The seller is selling off a bunch if figures including a scarecrow and ras. I was wondering who's RSS it is. I wanna make a League of Shadows Bryce and wondering how they got the shoulder and body armor. I've seen a bunch if ninja Bruce's hut haven't seen any with the armor. Can anyone help.

U can use Ignite roman centurion armor and paint them black. I used DML's Akechi Samonsuke's armor. The figure is based on some PS2 game, where the character is a samurai.

So I was looking through eBay and saw that someone was selling their League of Shadows Bryce Wayne. I remember seeing a member here with his figure. The seller is selling off a bunch if figures including a scarecrow and ras. I was wondering who's RSS it is. I wanna make a League of Shadows Bryce and wondering how they got the shoulder and body armor. I've seen a bunch if ninja Bruce's hut haven't seen any with the armor. Can anyone help.

I thought I recognized the Scarecrow figure he's selling, but I'm not sure. Could be K07, based on comments in the Scarecrow thread, but that's just a guess...

The shoulder and body armor of that custom Bruce Wayne is hand-made and original, according to the Ebay listing. It's similar to the Ironcrosshunter Bruce Wayne:

https://hunterpig.blogspot.com/2007/11/12-custom-batman-begins-ninja-battle.html

Ironcrosshunter is a customizer who specializes in making all kinds of 1/6 scale ninjas. I think he frequents the onesixthwarrior.com forum, but not this one.

I've got Ironcrosshunter's custom ninja Ra's al Ghul (won it on Ebay almost a year back), which has the same armor. For most of the last year, his Bruce Wayne has been listed on Ebay as "Buy It Now" for about $250, but I haven't seen it in recent weeks - either he gave up trying to sell it ($250 is a hefty price) or someone finally bought it.

Anyway, comparing my custom Ra's and the pics of Ironcrosshunter's Bruce Wayne, it looks like the Ebay listing you're talking about isn't Ironcrosshunter's work (Ironcrosshunter's seems a bit more detailed and uses a custom headsculpt). I was thinking of bidding on it actually, but now this one has reached $250 at this point, which is out of my range. (I'm actually surprised it went so high, given that Ironcrosshunter's was both better and went unbought for so long, plus this Ebay listing isn't a complete figure).

So, long story short: Looks like the Ebay listing guy went the same route Ironcrosshunter did, and made their own leather armor. Honestly, it couldn't be that hard, as far as 1/6 customizing goes.

Wow, after that long response, I feel like a 1/6 scale Batman anthropologist...

U can use Ignite roman centurion armor and paint them black.

Really?! Are you sure?! I googled for pics of the Ignite Roman Centurion, and it looks nothing like either of the ninja suits Bruce Wayne wears in "Batman Begins." Certainly nothing that a black coat of paint would change.

I used DML's Akechi Samonsuke's armor. The figure is based on some PS2 game, where the character is a samurai.

Are you sure you spelled that right? I googled "DML Akechi Samonsuke" to see what you mean, and the only result I got was your post...

Yeah I looked for the DML figure and nothing turned up. Thanks for your help haytil. I think I'm going to try my hand at the customizing. I'm going to give it a try.

I have one of the Ironcrosshunter ninja Bruce Wayne figures - very nice indeed. It might be worth sending a pm through ebay to ironcrosshunter
to see if they still make the figure - if memory serves I got it for $200.

Just got a response from ironcrosshunter on ebay. He is no longer selling the armor for the League of Shadows. How sad is that...

That's too bad. His figures are a bit expensive for my budget, but if he had made the armor available (without the sculpt or body), I'd definitely have been been interested in a set...

I saw his armor he made for the figure from the link you gave me and honestly it was alright. Only came with the chest armor. not the whole thing. I think I'm going to try my hand at building the armor with magic sculpt and some leather (if I can find it at the fabric store). It wont be as detailed but I'm going to try and make the front and back armor. And try to find a pair of shadow stormtrooper shoulder pad.

So I started my League of Shadow's Bruce Wayne. Here is what I have so far.
d48785fa.jpg

Part include:
HT TT Narrow shoulder
OC Batman Bruce Wayne head
OC Batman boots
Medicom Storm Trooper Gloves
Medicom Storm Trooper Shoulder pads
Ninja top and bottom from RICEaRONI (Not sure where he got it from but it's a Crazy Owner ninja costume with some kind of leather like fabric attached to the lapel and the sleeves)
Crazy Owner Black Ninja sword

What's left to do:
* Need to sand off or dremel off the extra raised part on the shoulder pads and hand guards so they are uniformly smooth.
* Then trim down the shoulder pads
* I'm molding the armor out of Magic Sculpt then wrapping it in leather kind of fabric. Will also mold the face guard out of Magic Sculpt and wrap in leather.

I think it will come out OK. Just have a question about Magic Sculpt. I read somewhere that it air cures. Does anyone know if I just leave it out to harden??

ALSO... I know this is a customs thread so can a mod move this to the customizing section please.

Looking good.

A pity you're moving the thread though - I love seeing all the Batman customs, but the customs forum is far too busy and cluttered with other stuff, it makes it hard to ever find any of the Batman stuff.

well its going to be here until the mods move it. Just used the Magic Sculpt for the face guard and the front chest and I dunno if it'll work out. Didn't sculpt the way i thought it would.

07138f84.jpg

Never really used Magic Sculpt before and never really used clay so this is the first time. I may need another way of doing it. But we'll see. Not too happy on the way it turned out.

Last edited:
i have one from ironcrosshunter, it amour is wrap with leather, very detail. but i think he is not making anymore.

Back