Signal the Dark Knight by Woody Inc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
On the roof top of the Gotham City Police Department, are you prepared flick the switch to summon the Dark Knight....

'it's always darkest before the dawn'

ed91f74b.jpg

Not too sure if any of you DC fans visit the customs section so I thought I'd post a thread on here too!

My brief to Woody Inc. was to make a fairly accurate 1/6 scale Bat Signal, but to try not to overrun on the cost of making it.

Well I think you will agree that he has done a fantastic job, AND he managed to keep within the specified costs.

Some of you have already PM'ed me about the thin wire that's connected to the back of the signal. He advised me that to conceal the wire would take a lot of work. It could be done but in the interest of time and budget constraints, we felt this was the best way forward.

Only a very low quantity will be manufactured and lead time will be around 2 to 4 weeks depending on Woody Inc.'s commitments on other projects. However, he has said it should not take longer than a month or so. We urge people to ONLY preorder if they are content to wait.

OK, so all you want to know is the price!

£65.00

Does not include delivery but does include a trademark Woody Inc wooden box for protection!

Signals will be sold through OneSixthBruce with a preorder commencement time announced next week.

So that's about $100 US before shipping if my conversion is right...
It looks really nice, I'd love to have one. Does the switch box actually work?

Oh crap.... :chase
Is this to scale? gotto get me one, S/H will kill it but still price is so good!

Will get some pics done with DX Bat once I've picked up the base from Woody.

Re. Order, will give all heads up when available at OneSixthBruce

this looks SOOO stunning. Really really really beautiful. I can't wait to pre-order one.

Congrats bro for this beauty and thanks a lot that you're making this available for us!

4f43b453.jpg

Woody Inc. Bat Sig outer box.

7db6382a.jpg

1f0c13ec.jpg

Secured by 2 screws to the base so you will not end up with a pile of bits!

Yeah I thought so, plus, who would want to buy a smashed signal right? Lol. Looks a bit smaller than 1mod6's signal, but can't tell if it's underscaled or not. Looks more or less right.

Back