PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Premium Format: PLEASE HELP!

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 02:11 PM
After a long, long time, today was to be the day I'd finally get a Hulk PF. When I unpacked it, I was heartbroken to find that while the seller included the soft foam sheets in the packaging, they were not wrapped around the figure and instead bunched up and stuck in a little opening on the side.

On the right thumbnail, there is a pretty big chip / paint rub. It looks more like a chip to me than a rub. Furthermore, the part where the hand goes is not directly up against the hard foam. It looks like it just sits up there in the air when the packaging is completely closed. So while the seller really should have used the soft foam to wrap and protect it, I'm thinking this damage was done before it shipped. What do you think?

Now here's my problem: I have absolutely NO talent when it comes to touch ups and everything. I wouldn't know the first thing in making that look somewhat decent. Would it be too hard to dab some paint in there and make it look like there isn't a big chip there?

I'm so disappointed because I paid for what I thought was a statue in "new" condition. This damage is far from it.

I would appreciate any and all help!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252555.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252554.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252558.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252559.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252559_1.jpg

ComputerFly
02-25-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't think that happened in shipping bro. That is some serious chipping, like it got bumped into by something hard (a wall for example).

Even if someone agreed to fix it for free, shipping would be very expensive back an forth.

I would ask for a partial refund from the seller to cover the repair/shipping.

Regarding the repair, you could always just dab some paint in there, but it's going to stick out like a sore thumb (no pun intended :) )

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Hey, haha! I just PMed you to ask if you could take a look at my thread.

Yeah, I agree that it must have happened before shipping. I don't want to go through the headaches of sending it back and forth to someone for repairs either. I'd rather just snag the next one that comes along. Because I got it on ebay, I'm going to be SOL on the cost of shipping to send it back anyways.

What would you do to fix it? Is it real hard to find matching paint?

ComputerFly
02-25-2010, 02:25 PM
If it were a single color it wouldn't be bad, but you see that black 'misty' looking color on top of the yellow? That is airbrush work, which you won't be able to accomplish with a paintbrush.

PM replied to.

Skiman
02-25-2010, 02:27 PM
If it were me I would think that some acyclic could help touch that up with no problem, you might have to mix a few colors to get the gold paint if hobby lobby doesn't have the exact match.

I remember getting a HULK from a member a few years back and the styro was not taped, I'm not sure if members here on the board either forget to tape it and seal it back up or if it's just pure laziness are their part but whenever you know the sheer mass and weight of this piece bouncing around the styro you would figure that the collector would know better. Maybe they think it causes less damage to the piece if it's no confined, but to me I'd rather have it sealed in the styro so it doesn't move around and cause cases like this.

Batman29
02-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Man, I feel for you. It may have been during shipping because of the way it sat in, but if I had to put money on it I would bet it was not.

Was this an ebay item? Was it bought in the same country? If the answer is yes, I would say return it and take the hit on shipping.

If this was an ebay item, and it was bought out of country, then I would try to do some serious negotiation. I would base it on what it would cost a professional to get it fixed, plus the the time it takes to bring it back and forth and finding a person to do it (within reason of course).

If this was not an ebay item and PayPal, then negotiate what you can for damages without shipping back. A respectable seller would do that.

I don't think shipping insurance will cover that, I could be wrong, you may want to give that a chance too.

Good luck, and I feel for you that this happened.

Skiman
02-25-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't think that happened in shipping bro. That is some serious chipping, like it got bumped into by something hard (a wall for example).

Even if someone agreed to fix it for free, shipping would be very expensive back an forth.

I would ask for a partial refund from the seller to cover the repair/shipping.

Regarding the repair, you could always just dab some paint in there, but it's going to stick out like a sore thumb (no pun intended :) )

:lecture :lecture :lecture agreed and on the misting part is what would be more difficult not impossible but difficult, make sure to cover the rest of the statue up if you are preparing to mist the outer part of the nail. Start light.

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 02:37 PM
It was bought on ebay, so chances are I'll only get hit with the shipping cost to send it back. Unfortunately, he told me it cost him $95 to ship from him to me (only from NY to CT), so I'm guessing I'll take that kind of hit.

How would I go about finding a hobby shop or someone in my area who may have experience with fixing this kind of thing? I wonder if someone in a hobby shop would be able to take care of it for me.

Bubbles
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
I'd ask for a partial refund to help towards repair and if the sellers digs his feet in i'd hit him with a paypal claim on the grounds that the item isn't as described.
That looks like impact damage not shipping damage, were the paint ships in the packaging?

p!tu
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
What a Douche who ever sold this to you with out letting you know!!!!! Im going to kick his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skiman
02-25-2010, 02:42 PM
I'd ask for a partial refund to help towards repair and if the sellers digs his feet in i'd hit him with a paypal claim on the grounds that the item isn't as described.
That looks like impact damage not shipping damage, were the paint ships in the packaging?

Good point and question? :monkey1

northernmunkey2003
02-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Sorry to see the damage. If u do send it back to the seller you should let the forum know what edition number this is so the seller doesn't off load on it on to another victim.
Best of luck

Batman29
02-25-2010, 02:44 PM
It was bought on ebay, so chances are I'll only get hit with the shipping cost to send it back. Unfortunately, he told me it cost him $95 to ship from him to me (only from NY to CT), so I'm guessing I'll take that kind of hit.

How would I go about finding a hobby shop or someone in my area who may have experience with fixing this kind of thing? I wonder if someone in a hobby shop would be able to take care of it for me.

Given that you paid market value for this (at least I am going to assume you did), then ship it back. The $100 will be worth it.

Now if you get a spanking deal on it, then again, you may want to renogiate.

For me, I would send it back in a heartbeat if I had paid market value for a new one. I know I could always pick up one in new condition for the same price or less.

Batman29
02-25-2010, 02:45 PM
That looks like impact damage not shipping damage, were the paint ships in the packaging?.

Darn good point.

Skiman
02-25-2010, 02:46 PM
$100 from New York to Connecticut, I think I've had two of them shipped from CA each being $50 and I'm in the Midwest?

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 02:56 PM

I checked all around for little chips of paint or rubbing in the packing and I've found nothing.

I sent all of the information and pictures to the seller. I'll see what he says.

It sucks because I was looking forward to this! I couldn't wait to open the box. You wouldn't believe my shock when first I noticed he didn't wrap it in the soft foam sheets, and then again when I noticed the paint chips. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 02:57 PM
I checked all around for little chips of paint or rubbing in the packing and I've found nothing.

I sent all of the information and pictures to the seller. I'll see what he says.

It sucks because I was looking forward to this! I couldn't wait to open the box. You wouldn't believe my shock when first I noticed he didn't wrap it in the soft foam sheets, and then again when I noticed the paint chips. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

That sucks bro :( sorry to hear that.

Bodie The Cursed
02-25-2010, 03:00 PM
that was like that when he shipped.. guarantee you

Mr. Green
02-25-2010, 03:01 PM
How much did you pay for it? The owner at my LCS have one displayed in the open...looks fine. Might be slightly dusty but fine. I thinks he want $1000 for it. New Jersey area(Rahway).

ink
02-25-2010, 03:03 PM
How much did you pay for it? The owner at my LCS have one displayed in the open...looks fine. Might be slightly dusty but fine. I thinks he want $1000 for it. New Jersey area(Rahway).

$1K is about what it goes for these days

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:03 PM

That's over market price, just saw one go for 700+. I guess much it's safer when you can see and inspect it in advance though.

ink
02-25-2010, 03:04 PM
that was like that when he shipped.. guarantee you

yeah...there's no way it bounced around in the box to get like that

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Well, here's the deal: I scooped it up on ebay for just under $800 shipped. That's a little lower than what they used to go for, but the listing says it was in new condition.

Mr. Green, if I end up sending this back, I may take a trip to your shop and see if I can barter with cash. That way I can see it before buying and I could "hand carry" it home.

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Well, here's the deal: I scooped it up on ebay for just under $800 shipped. That's a little lower than what they used to go for, but the listing says it was in new condition.

Mr. Green, if I end up sending this back, I may take a trip to your shop and see if I can barter with cash. That way I can see it before buying and I could "hand carry" it home.

May be better to call ahead and save a trip, unless you're willing to pay close to the 1k. But who knows he may be more pliable in person....

LOTRFan
02-25-2010, 03:07 PM
That damage was done BEFORE shipping, there isn't anything that would cause it to chip like that while being boxed; those aren't paint rubs, those are areas where the statue was dinged or hit with something.

For a paint fix it will be tough, you would need to smooth out the rough edges and then of course match the paint; matching wouldn't be really too tough, but achieving the "blackened" areas without an air brush might be difficult. I suppose a dry brush could work alright.

Sorry man. :monkey2

ink
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
$100 from New York to Connecticut, I think I've had two of them shipped from CA each being $50 and I'm in the Midwest?

if I remember, mine cost $60 Mass. to Ohio

Skiman
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
That's over market price, just saw one go for 700+. I guess much it's safer when you can see and inspect it in advance though.

That is a great deal... :monkey1

and that's low.

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:10 PM
My next question is this: Is there really any way he missed that and really listed it as new condition in good faith?

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:11 PM
That is a great deal... :monkey1

and that's low.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380209391077&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Skiman
Possible... but still not as item describe is pretty much the bottom line.

LOTRFan
My next question is this: Is there really any way he missed that and really listed it as new condition in good faith?

I wouldn't think so, that hand would be clearly seen when boxed up.

:peace

ink
02-25-2010, 03:12 PM

if he didn't see it maybe :rolleyes: but that's a pretty glaring chip

Skiman
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380209391077&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I mean I believe yah, that's a deal and believe me I don't need another PF HULK with the multiple around my house taken up hella space.

fuzzylojiks

I seriously doubt it. Was there any evidence of the paint rubs or bit and pieces of that thumb in the box or packaging somewhere?

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:13 PM

That's the auction in question. I am the buyer. Like I said, I got it for just under $800 shipped.

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:14 PM
I seriously doubt it. Was there any evidence of the paint rubs or bit and pieces of that thumb in the box or packaging somewhere?

No there is not. No rubs on the foam. No paint chips. No nothing.

Mr. Green
02-25-2010, 03:15 PM

The place:
Classic Comics
1006 St. georges Ave.
Rahway, NJ 07065
Tele#: 732-396-0555
Ask for owner: Mike
E-mail: ccomics1@aol.com

I think he wants $1000 for it since someone offered $850 and he turned it down saying "I can get 1k for it from Ebay".

I took a close look 1 foot away about 3 months ago, frontal view, and saw no damage. Ebay might have a better deal but we all know how risky it is, especially with all the fakes around. If I have the $$$, I would definitely buy it from him.

Skiman
02-25-2010, 03:15 PM

Do you have one? If not you should :lecture

and don't tell me about Green not matching you freaking room walls :monkey1 :lol

Skiman
02-25-2010, 03:16 PM
That's the auction in question. I am the buyer. Like I said, I got it for just under $800 shipped.

http://esreality.hexus.net/files/placeimages/2009/73189-Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:17 PM
I don't understand the message you are trying to send with that image, Skiman.

Maybe it's because I'm clouded with sadness over my poor Hulk's thumbnail. :(

ink
02-25-2010, 03:18 PM
No there is not. No rubs on the foam. No paint chips. No nothing.

then you got lied to

Skiman
02-25-2010, 03:19 PM
I don't understand the message you are trying to send with that image, Skiman.

Maybe it's because I'm clouded with sadness over my poor Hulk's thumbnail. :(

The auction that Fuzzy posted is the same auction that is in questioning, it's the same piece that Fuzzy thought was a good deal for the auction of HULK PF.

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Do you have one? If not you should :lecture

and don't tell me about Green not matching you freaking room walls :monkey1 :lol

Why you wanna sell me one of yours or know anyone sellin? :P

It's a huge piece, takes a lot to ship here.

Mr. Green
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM

This link looks fishy to me. Super low price with SS stock photo. No photo of the box, styrofoam, ES#, and Hulk PF itself. My guess is its a recast/fake.

fuzzylojiks
The auction that Fuzzy posted is the same auction that is in questioning, it's the same piece that Fuzzy thought was a good deal for the auction of HULK PF.

Oh that's the same one?

ink

the weight of it is no joke :monkey1

Skiman
02-25-2010, 03:21 PM

Look at my avi, does it look like I wanna sell HULK? :lol

It would cost even more shipping to Aussie anyways I'm thinking... :monkey1

Skiman
Oh that's the same one?

:lecture :lecture :lecture

fuzzylojiks
This link looks fishy to me. Super low price with SS stock photo. No photo of the box, styrofoam, ES#, and Hulk PF itself. My guess is its a recast/fake.

Yeah having no photos is a scary thing.

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Look at my avi, does it look like I wanna sell HULK? :lol

It would cost even more shipping to Aussie anyways I'm thinking... :monkey1

Well I thought you had a few or something :monkey1

ozzfan84

:lol

Yeah, it WOULD HAVE been a good deal! :monkey2

ink

what's the number on the bottom?

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:23 PM

I didn't think much of the stock photos because there are a lot of them on ebay with stock photos and his feedback is real high.

I know it's legit. It's just damaged. The color box has a little wear like he advertised, though.

Skiman
02-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Well I thought you had a few or something :monkey1

Ohhh I do... They are for keeps though. MARVEL 4 LIFE!!!!

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Ohhh I do... They are for keeps though. MARVEL 4 LIFE!!!!

well you have to keep more than 1 of your namesake :)

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:25 PM
what's the number on the bottom?

568 is the number on the bottom of the base and box.

karamazov80
02-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Does it matter? It wasn't in excellent condition when it arrived to you, so unless it is the fault of the shipping company (very doubtful based on what you post), it is his fault. He should be required to reimburse you the full cost plus the shipping cost back to him, in my opinion. The fact that he used stock photos instead of the actual item for sale works against the guy, way I see it, because you don't know what it looked like prior to being shipped. At that kind of price, you would think that seller would take more care in listing all potential issues with that statue.

Hell, I take care to do that when selling $10 action figures.

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:27 PM
I didn't think much of the stock photos because there are a lot of them on ebay with stock photos and his feedback is real high.

I know it's legit. It's just damaged. The color box has a little wear like he advertised, though.

So I'm guessing you're gonna be the first to dent his 100% score?

Mr. Green
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Hopefully you didn't buy it from this person:

From tamama325, Beijing China.

Warning: "No Returns Accepted",

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grey-Hulk-Exclusive-Edition-sideshow-Statue-MARVEL_W0QQitemZ120534194374QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c1065d8c6

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:29 PM
how do these people maintain 100% records is what I wanna know....

ink
02-25-2010, 03:30 PM
568 is the number on the bottom of the base and box.

good...as long as it's not #12, that's mine :lol

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 03:31 PM
good...as long as it's not #12, that's mine :lol

:lol:lol:lol

northernmunkey2003
02-25-2010, 03:42 PM
The strange thing is that the seller said pick up was welcome so he had nothing to hide. Am I missing the point???

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 03:58 PM
UPDATE 1:

The seller insists that it was not like that and that it must have happened in shipping. He asked me to sit tight while he inquired about a claim with them.

I replied and said it is highly unlikely that this occurred in shipping. I said my top priority to to be refunded, so I asked when I would receive it. I said I could send it tomorrow, and I am not interested in spending weeks waiting to hear if Fedex will honor his claim before he refunds me.

Avfin
02-25-2010, 04:24 PM
UPDATE 1:

The seller insists that it was not like that and that it must have happened in shipping. He asked me to sit tight while he inquired about a claim with them.

I replied and said it is highly unlikely that this occurred in shipping. I said my top priority to to be refunded, so I asked when I would receive it. I said I could send it tomorrow, and I am not interested in spending weeks waiting to hear if Fedex will honor his claim before he refunds me.

Man it sucks to finally get the Hulk PF and this happens
Hope any kind of resolve works in your favor...

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 04:50 PM
I just got sent a message from the seller telling me to please keep my opinion to myself that it was damaged before he sent it and that he is going to follow through with a Fedex claim.

Paypal informed me not to release it to Fedex without having already received a refund. They said it could take well past the Paypal protection claim time for Fedex to determine whether it is their fault or not.

Paypal said my other option would be to file a claim, ship it back to him, be refunded, and let him try to get a claim on his own once he has it again.

What do you guys think?

p!tu
02-25-2010, 05:08 PM
I just got sent a message from the seller telling me to please keep my opinion to myself that it was damaged before he sent it and that he is going to follow through with a Fedex claim.

Paypal informed me not to release it to Fedex without having already received a refund. They said it could take well past the Paypal protection claim time for Fedex to determine whether it is their fault or not.

Paypal said my other option would be to file a claim, ship it back to him, be refunded, and let him try to get a claim on his own once he has it again.

What do you guys think?
Send that ____ back!! Track the hell out of it and get a Refund via paypal!! theres no reason you need to Make this your Headache!! This guy sold it knowing it was ____ed up!!!! his a douche!! tell him to suck your balls!!!!!!

daikkenaurora
02-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Send that ____ back!! Track the hell out of it and get a Refund via paypal!! theres no reason you need to Make this your Headache!! This guy sold it knowing it was ____ed up!!!! his a douche!! tell him to suck your balls!!!!!!

And That's whats Crackalakin' in the Toy World. :chew

p!tu
02-25-2010, 06:56 PM
And That's whats Crackalakin' in the Toy World. :chew

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 06:58 PM

Yeah! You tell him pitu! :)

Darth Waller
02-25-2010, 07:06 PM

Can't say it any better than p!tu. :lecture

karamazov80
02-25-2010, 07:11 PM
You've got 45 days to file a Paypal claim. Just for the sake of working with the guy, you might consider giving him a week to try and work out the FedEx claim business, but similarly, I wouldn't wait very long. However, if you really believe there is no chance that the shipping caused the issue, then the seller loses the benefit of the doubt and the right to have you act friendly toward him. I would make 100% sure that Paypal will refund you once you put it in the mail, though.

FedEx sucks huge donkey balls in my experience, so I wouldn't rely on them to do a damn thing correctly, anyway.

Deadly Dagger
02-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Don't listen to p!tu...fix it yourself and move on...you got an ok deal...live and learn...next time, when spending that kinda cash, ask to see real pics...I wouldn't bother with any more headaches, actually doesnt look all that bad and may be easy to repair.

p!tu
02-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Yeah! You tell him pitu! :)

Can't say it any better than p!tu. :lecture

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Bezzerkerr
02-25-2010, 07:26 PM
SEND IT BACK...you have been waiting all this time and now you have a damaged statue. I would NEVER be able to enjoy it...NEVER. Evertime i would look at the damn thing it would ruin all my fun. I wouldn't concentrate on the beauty of the piece, i would see if i could see the flaw from different angles like an obsessed fool.

If there's a big green piece of a finger nail in the box/styro, it may have happened during shipping...but i HIGHLY doubt it. If there no chip, he's bull____ting you

GET YOU MONEY BACK and GET ANOTHER ONE, from an honest seller. There are others out there, this is not the only one!!!

jack burton
02-25-2010, 07:37 PM
I'd get the refund through paypal just for him saying "keep your opinion to yourself.":mad:

Why should you have to wait for a "possible" fedex refund. Like you said, there were no chipped pieces in the box. I'm sure fedex would follow the same line of thinking that you have.

Deadly Dagger
02-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Maybe he is lying about not seeing any pieces in the box...how do we really know? How?

ink
02-25-2010, 07:39 PM
I'd say file a claim with paypal, you never know what story he told fed ex

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Maybe he is lying about not seeing any pieces in the box...how do we really know? How?

Well we won't, but then again we're just giving advice and our opinion and this matter really doesn't affect us financially at all, so what motive would he have to lie to us? Really don't see a point there. So people are just giving advice from the information at hand. No skin off their back.

High Lord Apocalypse
02-25-2010, 07:45 PM

this seller ripped you off. no way in hell this cost $95.00 to ship from NY to CT. no way! no way! take it from somewho has shipped atleast 4 hulks.

also if you send it back, you should get refunded fully including shipping.

if you dont care for the hassle and dont mind retouching it up, get a decent partial refund. no less than $50.00.

if you need some advice about touching it up, feel free to pm me.

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 08:01 PM

Why would I be lying about not seeing pieces in the box? How does that make any sense at all?

Speak to anyone who owns one and they will tell you there is a cut out in the foam where the hand goes, and that the hand is not physically able to touch any part of that foam. If I have a second I'll take a picture of that spot in the foam to prove there is no sign of paint rubbing where the hand would go too.

EDIT: Here are pictures of the big cut out part where the hand rests. I encourage you to ask others who own it to confirm that the hand sits freely in that spot and does not touch anything when it is closed in and taped up. If the damage was caused in this foam box, you would certainly see some kind of mark in here; do you agree? Remember that the mark goes through two layers of paint and chips into the polystone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252561.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252560.jpg

Now, please don't accuse me of lying about something-- especially when it would make absolutely no sense for me to lie about it.

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 08:06 PM
You've got 45 days to file a Paypal claim. Just for the sake of working with the guy, you might consider giving him a week to try and work out the FedEx claim business, but similarly, I wouldn't wait very long. However, if you really believe there is no chance that the shipping caused the issue, then the seller loses the benefit of the doubt and the right to have you act friendly toward him. I would make 100% sure that Paypal will refund you once you put it in the mail, though.

FedEx sucks huge donkey balls in my experience, so I wouldn't rely on them to do a damn thing correctly, anyway.

I certainly have no problem trying to work with the seller. I have been nothing but cordial so far, although I did tell him that while I don't think it was damaged in shipping, the chances of it being damaged in shipping would have decreased if he wrapped it in the soft foam sheets instead of bunching them up and sticking them in an empty area in the foam.

The only thing Paypal warned me of is that if I allow Fedex to come pick it up and investigate a claim, it could take more than the time I have to file a Buyer Protection claim and I could end up being out the money and even the statue. They suggested that I ask him to refund me before releasing it to Fedex.

OCP
02-25-2010, 08:06 PM
You can return it. Unfortunately though you will probably lose all shipping money if you do. That's something to consider.

I tend to avoid opened stuff because of problems like this.

316what
02-25-2010, 08:09 PM
this seller ripped you off. no way in hell this cost $95.00 to ship from NY to CT. no way! no way! take it from somewho has shipped atleast 4 hulks.

It all depends on who he used to ship it. My Gray Hulk was $135 to ship from Cali to Ohio...because the guy used USPS.:banghead It would have been $41 via Fedex. Seller is a buddy of mine so he only got a tongue lashing, lol since he sold it for C+S...this was when it first came out.

Mr. Green
02-25-2010, 08:10 PM

Why would I be lying about not seeing pieces in the box? How does that make any sense at all?

Speak to anyone who owns one and they will tell you there is a cut out in the foam where the hand goes, and that the hand is not physically able to touch any part of that foam. If I have a second I'll take a picture of that spot in the foam to prove there is no sign of paint rubbing where the hand would go too.

I think Deadly Dagger is referring that the seller is lying...not you ozzfan84.

"This' a pickle, no doubt about it." --Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

LOTRFan
02-25-2010, 08:11 PM
File a claim, this seller doesn't sound like he wants to work with you.

:lecture

Mr. Green
02-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Personally I wouldn't buy anything more than $200 bucks without asking for a few individual pics. Unless its not a rare items. Stock pics from manufacture/distributor ain't gonna cut it. Even so, seller might still be using the same personal pics from other auction/sales but at least its a step safer. E-mail for pics is a safer bet especially for a high priced items. And you can post em here for confirmation that its not possibly from a douche bag.

ozzfan84
02-25-2010, 08:23 PM
You can return it. Unfortunately though you will probably lose all shipping money if you do. That's something to consider.

I tend to avoid opened stuff because of problems like this.

I already told the seller I understand that I have to pay for return shipping, as it is part of the Buyer Protection Policy. It's a loss I'll have to take.

As for the opened stuff thing, it was listed as being in new condition with some box wear from storage. I was lead to believe it was new. :monkey2

Patient Zero
02-25-2010, 08:34 PM
If there were no paint chips or scrapings on the foam , it was damaged before it was shipped. This looks to be a case of the seller wanting to get market value for a damaged item. His intent possibly could have been to see if you the buyer would not complain, or try to get a claim from the shipper. If it was me, I would send it back, or ask for a partial refund to fix the damage. If you plan to keep it, you can figure out an amount that you are comfortable with.

It would be easy to fill that damage and repaint. Without an airbrush, you might not get an exact match. So, down the road if you resell, you will have to disclose the damage, and you will take a hit on the selling price. I would not let him file a claim on this and wait, as it is obvious it was not damaged during shipping.
If it was me, and obviously you are not me, I would ask for a 150.00 partial refund. If he did not agree to that, I would send it back with signature confirmation and eat the shipping cost. I do not think it will cost 100.00 to ship, he probably made 40.00 or so off the shipping. Anytime I buy a higher end item off ebay, I request pics of the actual item. This helps to avoid these types of situations. I hope it works out for you. Just my 2 cents.:peace

OCP
02-25-2010, 08:34 PM
I already told the seller I understand that I have to pay for return shipping, as it is part of the Buyer Protection Policy. It's a loss I'll have to take.

As for the opened stuff thing, it was listed as being in new condition with some box wear from storage. I was lead to believe it was new. :monkey2

I understand. I've had similar problems. It's a shame there are dishonest sellers using ebay to unload damaged items. And the older an item is, the higher the chance of a problem.

pavehawk78
02-25-2010, 09:05 PM
I thought Ebay's new buyer protection covers shipping too if it's not delivered or as described.

OCP
02-25-2010, 09:06 PM
I thought Ebay's new buyer protection covers shipping too if it's not delivered or as described.

Good point. Maybe he could get a complete refund. That's what I would do if possible. Return shipping included?

daikkenaurora
02-25-2010, 09:11 PM

Its supposed to but anything goes when it comes to ebay and rules.

quadcent
02-25-2010, 10:42 PM
unless there was some gravel packed with him inside the box that damage happened before it was shipped.
screw him and return it imo, get a mint one somewhere else.

fuzzylojiks
02-25-2010, 11:24 PM
I can see paint rubbing or cracking happening in transit but a chip like that with no fragments to be found? Either his hand must be up against another hard surface (stone etc) or damage was there b4 it shipped.

ozzfan84
02-26-2010, 07:27 AM
It looks like the seller is willing to work with me on this.

He says he would prefer for me to send it back to him, and then he will refund me and initiate an insurance claim. I wrote back to him to make sure he understands I will have to initiate a Paypal claim and he would have to agree to the refund upon its return before I could send it. I just don't want to hit him with a claim as a surprise.

Once he agrees, I will initiate the claim and wait for him to respond to it. I told him if he responds today, I could even ship it back out today. Let's see what he says. Hopefully we can work this out very quickly.

Darth Waller
02-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't send it back until the claim has been filed.

ozzfan84
02-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Once this is settled and I get my money back, I am going to try to find a minty one. I might have to pay a little more (especially because I'll be out of pocket these return shipping fees), but I'll either get one locally that I could see before buying or I'll get one from one of my respectable and honest friends on this board. Thanks for all of your help guys, especially Computerfly! You all rock!

fuzzylojiks
02-26-2010, 07:42 AM
I heard tamama has about 12 of them left to sell.....

Flipsk8emerica
02-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Man I would be beyond pissed as I'm sure you are. Sorry that happened to you bro.

Bubbles
02-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Don't send it back until you've been refunded. Make the paypal claim saying 'not as described' dont mention damage in transit the buyer can do that its not down to you. Then when you get refunded send it back to PAYPALS HEADQUARTERS tracked and insured. The buyer will have to pay to get it sent back to him from paypal and will go some way to teach him not to be a lying scrotum sack in the first place.

p!tu
02-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Don't send it back until you've been refunded. Make the paypal claim saying 'not as described' dont mention damage in transit the buyer can do that its not down to you. Then when you get refunded send it back to PAYPALS HEADQUARTERS tracked and insured. The buyer will have to pay to get it sent back to him from paypal and will go some way to teach him not to be a lying scrotum sack in the first place.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Dude in order to get a refund you need to send it back! Paypal 101

ozzfan84
02-26-2010, 08:46 AM
The seller has told me he is okay with me initiating the claim through Paypal. I did so, and it is in his hands to now respond and say I could send it back for a refund. I will keep you all posted.

Bubbles
02-26-2010, 08:51 AM
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Dude in order to get a refund you need to send it back! Paypal 101

Yep I know, but what i ment was wait for the paypal refund process to begin before sending it back don't take him on his word and then send it to Paypal not him.

jbinny
02-26-2010, 08:56 AM
simple solution... file a chargeback.

Skiman
02-26-2010, 08:58 AM

also if you send it back, you should get refunded fully including shipping.

if you dont care for the hassle and dont mind retouching it up, get a decent partial refund. no less than $50.00.

if you need some advice about touching it up, feel free to pm me.

Told you ppl that the shipping was excessive :lecture

GOD, listen to Ski. :monkey1

Bubbles
02-26-2010, 08:59 AM
In his feedback leave the link to this thread so we can mock him.

grphyx1
02-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Yep I know, but what i ment was wait for the paypal refund process to begin before sending it back don't take him on his word and then send it to Paypal not him.

having had issues like the above, I can tell you that paypal won't accept the item (they don't do it anymore they said)

Darth Waller
02-26-2010, 09:13 AM
GOD, listen to Ski. :monkey1

Did you say something? :monkey5

Skiman
02-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Did you say something? :monkey5

Subs.... :rotfl

Darth Waller
02-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Subs.... :rotfl

http://www.superherotimes.com/newsarchive/MattyHeadLogoTrans.jpg

:banghead

Skiman
02-26-2010, 09:19 AM
:lol :lol :lol he got you Waller.... he got u... :rotfl

Darth Waller
02-26-2010, 09:23 AM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/534/mattym.jpg

Bubbles
02-26-2010, 09:26 AM
having had issues like the above, I can tell you that paypal won't accept the item (they don't do it anymore they said)

Damn, they used to accept it. Trust good old paypal not to help out.

Darth Waller
02-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Damn, they used to accept it. Trust good old paypal not to help out.

That probably stopped after eBay bought them. :lol

ink
02-26-2010, 10:05 AM
That probably stopped after eBay bought them. :lol

wouldn't be surprised :lol

kinky queen
02-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Would it be cheaper if you would send it without the base?

Bubbles
02-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Send it back in just bubble wrap saying you ripped the box opening it.

ecekat
02-26-2010, 11:13 AM
what happened?i missed lot of things and i have no time to read all those posts!someone please??

Skiman
02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
what happened?i missed lot of things and i have no time to read all those posts!someone please??

:lol:lol:lol u'll have to read the posts....

Darth Waller
02-26-2010, 11:19 AM

Page 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P2252555.jpg

Page 12
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/534/mattym.jpg

That's all I know. :monkey3

Skiman
02-26-2010, 11:40 AM
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl @ Waller

316what
02-26-2010, 12:30 PM
... I would send it back with signature confirmation and eat the shipping cost. I do not think it will cost 100.00 to ship, he probably made 40.00 or so off the shipping.

It's possible he made $$ off shipping but he may not have. It all depends on who he used to ship it. If he used USPS he didn't make squat on shipping, lol.

Should be easy to figure out what he actually paid. Just use the shipping company's calculator and input the data. Ozzfan will need to do this anyway to find the cheapest shipping to send it back.

It looks like the seller is willing to work with me on this.

He says he would prefer for me to send it back to him, and then he will refund me and initiate an insurance claim. I wrote back to him to make sure he understands I will have to initiate a Paypal claim and he would have to agree to the refund upon its return before I could send it. I just don't want to hit him with a claim as a surprise.

Once he agrees, I will initiate the claim and wait for him to respond to it. I told him if he responds today, I could even ship it back out today. Let's see what he says. Hopefully we can work this out very quickly.

Now just sit and wait. Paypal will tell you when to send it back to him. And make sure you pay for delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. Because if you don't use both of those, prepare to not receive the refund.

Anything over $250 and Paypal requires signature confirmation. Delivery confirmation alone isn't enough. You could prove delivery confirmation and the seller argue he never received it, it was stolen, etc. and you would lose. I've been through this before.

Skiman
02-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Now just sit and wait. Paypal will tell you when to send it back to him. And make sure you pay for delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. Because if you don't use both of those, prepare to not receive the refund.

Anything over $250 and Paypal requires signature confirmation. Delivery confirmation alone isn't enough. You could prove delivery confirmation and the seller argue he never received it, it was stolen, etc. and you would lose. I've been through this before.

delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. at USPS is the same thing, they can't do both or the signature confirmation is a actually delivery confirmation just with a signature.

I've tried to do both and the lady kept stating her argument... so I said fine as long as the sig is a delivery confirmation I'm fine with it.

316what
02-26-2010, 01:25 PM
delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. at USPS is the same thing, they can't do both or the signature confirmation is a actually delivery confirmation just with a signature.

I've tried to do both and the lady kept stating her argument... so I said fine as long as the sig is a delivery confirmation I'm fine with it.

True, but he shouldn't be using USPS to send it back. They are separate items when using UPS or FEDEX.

Skiman
02-26-2010, 01:27 PM
True, but he shouldn't be using USPS to send it back. They are separate items when using UPS or FEDEX.

Yea just saying in case USPS was used or anyone else going to use USPS.

316what
02-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Yea just saying in case USPS was used or anyone else going to use USPS.

I need to take a picture of the USPS sticker on my PF Hulk brown shipper. No one would ever use them to ship a large and/or heavy package again.:rotfl

Skiman
02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
I need to take a picture of the USPS sticker on my PF Hulk brown shipper. No one would ever use them to ship a large and/or heavy package again.:rotfl

If I took that into the USPS I think they would laugh and then I would :monkey2 and put it back in car.

They were questioning the one time I took Doom PF but the only reason I took it there was because the seller insisted... so he's paying for it, USPS it is...

ozzfan84
02-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the tips, guys.

I shipped it back via Fedex (like how he sent it to me) with Direct Signature Required. That means that Fedex will not release it unless someone who lives in that residence signs for it.

Here's the kicker: Remember how I was told the shipping cost was $95?

Here's what Fedex charged me to send it back exactly the same way: $33.47

To the seller's credit, it looks like it was shipped from a 3rd party shipping place and they do tend to ream you. I do think this will work out because he has been very communicative and helpful. I will let you know if I receive a refund.

Skiman
02-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the tips, guys.

I shipped it back via Fedex (like how he sent it to me) with Direct Signature Required. That means that Fedex will not release it unless someone who lives in that residence signs for it.

Here's the kicker: Remember how I was told the shipping cost was $95?

Here's what Fedex charged me to send it back exactly the same way: $33.47

To the seller's credit, it looks like it was shipped from a 3rd party shipping place and they do tend to ream you. I do think this will work out because he has been very communicative and helpful. I will let you know if I receive a refund.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :tap

ozzfan84
03-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Update for those wondering:

Fedex tracking shows that the seller signed for the statue around 3:15 Eastern time. Hopefully he will refund me soon.

Darth Waller
03-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Fingers crossed!

ink
03-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Update for those wondering:

Fedex tracking shows that the seller signed for the statue around 3:15 Eastern time. Hopefully he will refund me soon.

good luck :chew

ozzfan84
03-01-2010, 05:59 PM
When I made the Paypal claim, he was quick to email me and say they were holding his funds and to send it out ASAP. I shipped it and emailed back a tracking number within 2 hours. I wish he was that quick about refunding me after getting it in his possession.

I sent a friendly note a few hours ago saying I noticed it was delivered and asking him to refund me as soon as possible. What a sucky feeling this is. :(

fuzzylojiks
03-01-2010, 06:00 PM
so who's this seller, kinda got a gist but want to be sure 2 b wary in the future.....

risingstar
03-01-2010, 06:04 PM
If I received this statue, I would return it. I mean, this is one of those grail type pieces. No way am I going to settle for the price I paid.

risingstar
03-01-2010, 06:10 PM
When I made the Paypal claim, he was quick to email me and say they were holding his funds and to send it out ASAP. I shipped it and emailed back a tracking number within 2 hours. I wish he was that quick about refunding me after getting it in his possession.

I sent a friendly note a few hours ago saying I noticed it was delivered and asking him to refund me as soon as possible. What a sucky feeling this is. :(

I am sure you will find another one soon enough. I'm even more sure you'll be much happier in the long run with a NM piece. Sadly, this is all part of doing business on eBay and on fan forum boards.

At least you've shown to yourself and others here that you'll stand up for yourself should you feel a deal went awry. Good for you, Ozzy.

ozzfan84
03-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I don't want to run anyone's name through the mud. Honestly, I think it was just an oversight on the seller's part. I think he never noticed it and sent it off thinking it was mint. Since then-- with the exception of that one snarky comment about me keeping my opinion to myself about it being chipped before shipping-- he has really tried to be cordial and quick with his replies and offers of apologies.

I've done my best to make this work as well. I've simply forwarded the advice and options Paypal offered me. I paid for return shipping and drove to ship it back literally the minute he confirmed a refund option on the Paypal claim. I even offered to complete a mutual agreement to cancel the transaction so he would get his ebay fees back and to note a positive feedback saying something like "Item arrived damaged and seller worked to quickly provide me with a refund." I mean, until since the package has been delivered, he's kept great communication and it seems like he's going to help me. I just don't think you would be likely to end up in a situation like this 99.9% of the time with this guy. I think I just got hit with bad luck.

I hope I'm right anyways and I get refunded quickly. It's really all in his hands right now.

ozzfan84
03-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Argh! I'm probably overreacting, but the seller kept great communication until the moment the package was back in his possession. I was really hoping this whole nightmare would be over by now.

Skiman
03-01-2010, 07:48 PM
So now he's got the statue and the monies...?

Darth Waller
03-01-2010, 07:52 PM
So now he's got the statue and the monies...?

Wouldn't Paypal at least put a hold on his account?

Skiman
03-01-2010, 07:56 PM

I would hope so..... :google

ozzfan84
03-01-2010, 08:01 PM

He claimed that they put a hold when I made the claim. Hopefully this is actually the case.

Darth Waller
03-01-2010, 08:02 PM
He claimed that they put a hold when I made the claim. Hopefully this is actually the case.

I know when a buyer initiated a claim against me one time Paypal immediately put a hold on my account. I would think the same would happen in this case.

ozzfan84
03-01-2010, 08:06 PM
For that to happen, don't you have to actually have that amount in your account? I hope he had that kind of cash in his account.

However, I could be overreacting. All I know, though, is that if I had a claim against me, I would be refunding within minutes of opening the package. I mean, he was home to sign for it... why couldn't he just refund me?

I wouldn't be so antsy about this if it wasn't so much cash. I guess I'll just have to relax and see what happens.

Darth Waller
03-01-2010, 08:09 PM
For that to happen, don't you have to actually have that amount in your account? I hope he had that kind of cash in his account.

I had already moved the money to my bank account before I shipped it. He put in a claim saying he didn't purchase it and Paypal immediately put my account on hold with a negative balance for the amount. After proving to them he signed for the item, they took the hold off my account. For the week or so this went on, my account was basically useless. I couldn't even pay for outstanding auctions.

jinxx
03-01-2010, 08:13 PM

However, I could be overreacting. All I know, though, is that if I had a claim against me, I would be refunding within minutes of opening the package. I mean, he was home to sign for it... why couldn't he just refund me?

I wouldn't be so antsy about this if it wasn't so much cash. I guess I'll just have to relax and see what happens.

The seller's probably reading this thread right now...

ozzfan84
03-02-2010, 04:08 AM
The seller's probably reading this thread right now...

What are you implying?

In other news: still no refund.

316what
03-02-2010, 06:19 AM

Ok, first off once you made the claim, all communication between you and the seller should have stopped immediately. All communication should have been through Paypal.

Now, some questions:
- Did Paypal tell you the funds were being held?
- Did Paypal tell you to send the statue back?
- Did Paypal tell you anything after you filed the claim?
- Did you send the package back to the seller with signature confirmation?

If the answer to any of those questions is NO, then this is most likely going to be an expensive lesson learned.

ozzfan84
03-02-2010, 07:20 AM
Final Update: The seller has refunded me! Like I said before, I think I just got too antsy once I saw it was delivered.

All-in-all, the seller did a nice job of working with me on this and making sure I was refunded within a reasonable amount of time. All I'm out is the cost of shipping back to him.

Now my search continues for a piece with no damage! Thanks for all of your advice and support! I appreciate it!

Darth Waller
03-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Congrats on the refund. Hope you get a mint Hulk next time. :duff

316what
03-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Glad it all worked out for you.

Skiman
03-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Final Update: The seller has refunded me! Like I said before, I think I just got too antsy once I saw it was delivered.

All-in-all, the seller did a nice job of working with me on this and making sure I was refunded within a reasonable amount of time. All I'm out is the cost of shipping back to him.

Now my search continues for a piece with no damage! Thanks for all of your advice and support! I appreciate it!

I have a HULK PF, he's purple and has some scrapping on the face and I've been biting his toe nails, asking $850.00 paypal fees and shipping not included and if you want insurance that will be extra as well.

daikkenaurora
03-02-2010, 12:56 PM
I have a HULK PF, he's purple and has some scrapping on the face and I've been biting his toe nails, asking $850.00 paypal fees and shipping not included and if you want insurance that will be extra as well.

hahahaha :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I'm really happy it all worked out for you man. :)

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 01:42 PM

dude stop biting hulk's nails! i told you that so many times! :horror

POWER1010
03-02-2010, 01:43 PM
dude stop biting hulk's nails! i told you that so many times! :horror

But thats where Ski gets most of his Protein :D

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 01:46 PM

:lol:lol:lol

Skiman
03-02-2010, 01:46 PM

That's how I'm one with the HULK, I must remain at peace, otherwise I'm coming down to Aussie and painted your room green and taking a big dump in the middle of the room. Also knocking all the walls down before leap back to the middle of North America. :lecture

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 01:51 PM
That's how I'm one with the HULK, I must remain at peace, otherwise I'm coming down to Aussie and painted your room green and taking a big dump in the middle of the room. Also knocking all the walls down before leap back to the middle of North America. :lecture

eww I dun want green poo in the middle of my room :(

Skiman
03-02-2010, 01:52 PM
eww I dun want green poo in the middle of my room :(

Consider it done. Mark of Ski.....

Prolly smear some on BiB, Venom, Eleks and whatever else you got... :rotfl

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Consider it done. Mark of Ski.....

Prolly smear some on BiB, Venom, Eleks and whatever else you got... :rotfl

dang it was having breakfast!

/puts down plate of pancakes

POWER1010
03-02-2010, 01:58 PM

:lol:rotfl:lol

Skiman
03-02-2010, 02:00 PM

/lifts up plate of pancakes and smears some green smoogde on there for yah.

No probs Fuz, anytime!!!

POWER1010
03-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Ok now thats just Gross :lol

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Ok now thats just Gross :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

risingstar
03-02-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm glad to hear you got your money back... However, having had experienced something like this before as well, I must say, I hate having to pay for return shipping on a misrepresented item. It's the same as burning money to a cinder for no reason, or worse, buying a Cable or Bishop statue.

Skiman
03-02-2010, 03:08 PM
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=280&pictureid=3408

POWER1010
03-02-2010, 03:15 PM

Yup, thats a Grey Hulk PF alright!

Skiman
03-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Yup, thats a Grey Hulk PF alright!

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=280&pictureid=3409

POWER1010
03-02-2010, 03:39 PM
yes, yes now he's green and... :lol

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm glad to hear you got your money back... However, having had experienced something like this before as well, I must say, I hate having to pay for return shipping on a misrepresented item. It's the same as burning money to a cinder for no reason, or worse, buying a Cable or Bishop statue.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

fuzzylojiks
03-02-2010, 04:20 PM
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=280&pictureid=3409

nice pics! :D

316what
03-03-2010, 07:25 AM

Nope...it's from another part of Hulk.:horror

POWER1010
03-03-2010, 08:18 AM
nasty visual...NASTY VISUAL!!! :horror

Darth Waller
03-03-2010, 08:22 AM
:lol:rotfl:lol

Skiman
03-08-2010, 06:35 PM
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73104

Goodbye.

ozzfan84
04-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Here's the HAPPY ENDING!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P4222682.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P4222679.jpg

Annnndddd the other display, just for fun:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P4222685.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/P4222686.jpg

Thank you very much, 6(SIC)6 on this board! Local pickup was easy and fun! My buddy and I headed up today to pick up a nice, mint Hulk!

fuzzylojiks
04-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Congrats ozzfan, he looks great in your collection!

Skiman
04-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Wow those KISS guys are much bigger than I thought.

Congrats!!! Glad we got yah in the right direction.

ozzfan84
04-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah, the boots really make the Kiss figures huge.

LaMelnik
04-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Congrats on getting your Green Hulk.

ozzfan84
04-23-2010, 09:13 AM
After owning it for a day, I've got to say that this is one of Sideshow's finest pieces.

Batman29
04-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Congrats ozzfan84!

fuzzylojiks
04-23-2010, 09:57 AM
After owning it for a day, I've got to say that this is one of Sideshow's finest pieces.

Aye he's truly spectacular! :rock Thinking of getting a third.

ozzfan84
04-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Damn, dude! What do you have, one grey and one green? Which do you want for a third, and what will you do with it?

POWER1010
04-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Aye he's truly spectacular! :rock Thinking of getting a third.

A THIRD!!! i don't even have one!! :o

Flayle
04-23-2010, 03:45 PM
i feel your pain... beautiful sculpt for it to happen to

fuzzylojiks
04-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Damn, dude! What do you have, one grey and one green? Which do you want for a third, and what will you do with it?

Yeah got 2 diff color now but thinking of 2 Greens flanking my doorway, sorta like those Chinese lions and grey in living room.

Skiman
04-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Lame get 5 like the Doug and the dude... *points to self*

Word.

fuzzylojiks
04-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Nah 3 enuff ;) Way too much other stuff to display already.

That plus can't wait to see upcoming Olivetti Hulk!

Skiman
04-23-2010, 08:43 PM
3 more for O Hulk.

fuzzylojiks
04-23-2010, 09:07 PM
3 more for O Hulk.

Hmm, maybe! :)

quadcent
04-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Lame get 5 like the Doug and the dude... *points to self*

Word.

nahh, i've only got three now. though with the new Com and PF PH coming, i will have five again...........

oops forgot about the lifesize in the shop :o

Enigma
04-25-2010, 03:39 PM
wowowowow why need 5? so many. like have copy brothers follow him.