Would you be interested in a Rom Comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkords

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I would personally love a Rom comiquette in true 1/4 scale (that would be huge).And since marvel doesn't own the rights of the character for sometime ,Sideshow could acquire the license directly from Parker Brothers.Rom in 1/4 scale,complete with led lights and chrome finish.Ok,that would be awesome.

I don't see his bio from Marvel. Is he supposed to be the guy who hangs out with Dr. Strange? Oh nm, I am thinking Ronin or something.

Got a pics?

Does he look a little like the Destroyer, body armor from Asgard, but with a bunch of weird spike? With strap that you can hide a psycho in?

1-1_1_.jpg

The stories were great.

You mean this ROM. Yea I remember this char a loooooonnnnggggggggg time ago. I think Ultron looks better.

picture.php

Last edited:
There is no chance of this being made, I don't think Bowen would even touch this.

Don't discount Gumby, Barney, and Gingerbread man. I think they have a better chance of getting DC licenses.

I love the idea of the obscure cult characters getting the love, but would pass on ROM.

This thread made me smile though!

Back