SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eukalyptus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pic from RS:

DSC08809-vi.jpg

Can't wait! :rock

Was wondering, am I right to say that all colour variation of this trooper from the movie has been done? The only one left is a plain white trooper?:)

Pass! Another figure someone has already done. I wonder if SS will actually get a Biker scout out and beat Medicom to the punch.

Nice! This is the regular clone I've been most waiting for. :rock

Now, get this out and start getting commanders out. :rock

I'd like one but it would be nice if someone could repost the pictures from the back of the Anakin box that mysteriously dissapeared from here and Rebelscum.

I guess I can always wait until Monday when my Anakin arrives.

That's pretty cool looking... They have done a great job with the Clones and this one will likely be another home run.

They're actually calling it "501st Legion" Trooper? :monkey4 :duh Almost makes me want to pass (almost), but since I don't display my boxes I'll be getting one.

But the 327th had kamas and stuff. I always put them in the same category as the airtroopers, galactic marines and 41st scouts; not as complex as commanders, but more complex than regular troopers.

Back