PDA

View Full Version : Siege: Sentry vs Thor

Mr. Green
02-24-2010, 12:58 AM
Siege 3 will be out next month. Siege 4 eventually.

Who will take down Sentry? With Siege 2 Thor was taken down by Osborn and his team but not out. Ares was ripped apart, killed, by Sentry. A new wave of new Avengers, lead by Capt America and Nick Fury will appear on Siege 3 no doubt. This will clear the field for Thor to take down Sentry?

Or should they bring back the Hulk? We all know Sentry was taken down by the Hulk in WWH finale.

Winner of this poll gets a comiquette, diorama, or PF done based on his/her image.

TOE
02-24-2010, 12:59 AM
that's a lot of Spoliers there, mate.

Mr. Green
02-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Yea well I was wondering if Sentry deserve a statue. Besides, Siege 2 was out a good 2 weeks now. Check post 497, on thread: Marvel Main Events(Spoiler)[...], by Natrix if you want to see the pic of Ares ripped apart by Sentry.

I doubt Iron Patriot can take Thor down by himself--only by IP and his team temporarily. I'll create a new poll if the story change otherwise.

hairlesswookiee
02-24-2010, 01:12 AM
I went with Thor because he's currently my favorite Marvel character right now.

TOE
02-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Sentry is too strong. It will all go down as:

Sentry vs. Thor = Thor will win and mess with Sentry's head.

Patriot vs. Capt. = Capt will win and Patriot will cover up something again.

Thor will smack Loki.

Mr. Green
02-24-2010, 02:09 AM
Sentry is too strong. It will all go down as:

Sentry vs. Thor = Thor will win and mess with Sentry's head.

Patriot vs. Capt. = Capt will win and Patriot will cover up something again.

Thor will smack Loki.

Well well, Mr. ThatAlotOfSpoliersThereMate. Kidding! :lol

Also vote for "Can't vote cause I am a vegetable" if you want:

Doom will shows after everyone killed/took everyone else down.
Loki will show after everyone went to sleep cause he's a tooth fairy.
Red Hulk(Rulk) wants someone to pick his nose.
Emma Frost cause we need a hottie in her underwear.
Wolverine cause he thinks he's a badass and his son is making him look bad.
Phobos cause we need some pedophilia. You know who you are!
Bullseye cause, well you know why!!! Remake, what else??!!
MockingBird cause Bowen gotta make money some how.
Forest Gump, cause vegetable is vegetable does, life is a box of Marvel chocolate.
Brocoli cause its a badass veggie and your moma saids so!! Don't get me started with Tomatoes, fruit dammit!

Improvise if I left some of your favorites out. I see a possible Marvel vs. here.

TOE
02-24-2010, 02:38 AM
ha! the spoiler is not for me but for the others :drool

ink
02-24-2010, 05:17 AM
____ the sentry :D

Darth Snoopy
02-24-2010, 06:00 AM
I voted for Thor...because he just rocks! :rock

bagelsncheesey
02-24-2010, 06:22 AM
Bob ripping Ares in half was f'n amazing; however, i'd like to see Thor prevail at the end. Norman's reign is coming to an end, and i'm ready for a new Avengers storyline.

:lecture

Hulksmashed
02-24-2010, 06:31 AM
I have an idea...lets revist the "no one remembers Sentry for 50 years" story line! I could definately use another 50 sentry free years. Worst character Marvel has ever created!

He's a mix of superman and Hulk. All of supermans powers (including fueled by the sun) and Hulks internal struggle with himself. I like to call him Sulk!

creature4000
02-24-2010, 07:05 AM
that's a lot of Spoliers there, mate.

:lecture No kidding. :(

jinxx
02-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Phobos. Why? Sentry "killed" Ares. Duh. Avenge the death of thy father, blah, blah, blah. Show Sentry his greatest fear. Void. Goes nuts. Commits suicide....Or get a beat down. Avengers win. Hello, Heroic Age!:D

karamazov80
02-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Spiderman will kill him.

jinxx
02-24-2010, 11:07 AM
The Sentry will either run away(as always!) or "kill" himself. He has powers like Molecule Man, no!?:confused:

Mr. Green
02-24-2010, 11:18 AM
I have an idea...lets revist the "no one remembers Sentry for 50 years" story line! I could definately use another 50 sentry free years. Worst character Marvel has ever created!

He's a mix of superman and Hulk. All of supermans powers (including fueled by the sun) and Hulks internal struggle with himself. I like to call him Sulk!

I wonder if Thor would use his rarely used power to buried the Sentry. He is the son of mother earth, Gaea. I guess being buried somewhat deep beneath the earth wouldn't imprison Sentry cause he's too strong?

FQRizzo
02-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Frankly, I'm glad

Ares is dead. Maybe he'll come back with a better costume.

Sentry, if written like an out-of-control Superman, would be an awesome character.

Mr. Green
02-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Damn, so far Sentry is as good as a vegetable? I thought a statue dio of him holding Ares' skulls, from Siege 2, would looks good??!! Cmon, you gotta give it up to the bloody skull and the blood driping stairway/base!!!

Colossus
02-24-2010, 04:45 PM
I like Thor but Sentry will stand as the Victor

Kibishii
02-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Or should they bring back the Hulk? We all know Sentry was taken down by the Hulk in WWH finale.

I will have to dig out my WWH books, but I don't think Sentry was beaten by the Hulk, at best they had just beat each other to a standstill.

I like Thor but Sentry will stand as the victor
Well said. I like Thor alot better, but if Sentry can take out Ares like he is paper, I don't think Thor can stand up to him unless someone makes Sentry go nuts again (aka: Emma Frost has the Void shard still in her head).

Mr. Green
02-24-2010, 05:45 PM
I will have to dig out my WWH books, but I don't think Sentry was beaten by the Hulk, at best they had just beat each other to a standstill.

Well said. I like Thor alot better, but if Sentry can take out Ares like he is paper, I don't think Thor can stand up to him unless someone makes Sentry go nuts again (aka: Emma Frost has the Void shard still in her head).

Sentry vs Hulk was almost a stand still. Sentry reverted back to norm form and so did the Hulk. But Banner was still standing while Sentry's regular form collapsed onto the ground. Banner talking and soon revert back to the Hulk. Sentry haven't been seen again ... at least not in WWH.

The Mike
02-24-2010, 11:31 PM
Holy ____ I haven't kept up with Siege stuff. I'm out of Marvel completely until the Avenger relaunch in May. I loved Planet Hulk and World War Hulk but after that the whole Dark Reign stuff hasn't really appealed to me. Siege completely was meh to me.

traylorc
02-25-2010, 07:58 AM
Holy ____ I haven't kept up with Siege stuff. I'm out of Marvel completely until the Avenger relaunch in May. I loved Planet Hulk and World War Hulk but after that the whole Dark Reign stuff hasn't really appealed to me. Siege completely was meh to me.

I agree with you regarding all the Dark Reign stuff...I just couldn't get into it. However, I have to admit that Siege has been somewhat interesting.

boba_fett300
03-06-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm going with Thor in this one

jinxx
03-06-2010, 10:39 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/2/2d/SECRET_WARRIORS_10-jim_cheung.jpg

Scar
03-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Phobos. Why? Sentry "killed" Ares. Duh. Avenge the death of thy father, blah, blah, blah. Show Sentry his greatest fear. Void. Goes nuts. Commits suicide....Or get a beat down. Avengers win. Hello, Heroic Age!:D

Same. I've been hoping for the Sentry to commit suicide in the wake of all this. :lol He's his own worst enemy. Let Phobos pull back the curtain on that.

Everyone likes Thor better. The Sentry is irrefutably the powerhouse and the pony to back, but you're not going to find a hell of a lot more people actually rooting for him. That being said, I don't know if it would come down to these two duking it out, one on one. Seems as if we've gotten past that.

Randy_S
03-06-2010, 11:43 AM
It seems to me that they've been building up Sentry to be the next Thanos or Galactus level of threat. They've just been adding to his abilities and have twice shown that he can't die in just the past 6 months or so.

Mr. Green
03-06-2010, 04:40 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/2/2d/SECRET_WARRIORS_10-jim_cheung.jpg

Nice pic of Phobos...dang does that make me seem like a pedophile?
I am sure Sif is freaking hot for sure.

Duckgoo
03-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Here's my prediction for the ending of Siege:

(1) Thor fights Sentry and loses.
(2) Phobos steps out of Fury's plane as a stowaway.
(3) Phobos finds Ares' corpse, gets really pissed, and focuses all his fear power on Sentry.
(4) Due to Phobos' influence, Bob (Sentry) has internal battle with Chaos in which the only way to defeat Chaos is to kill himself.
(5) Sentry rips off his own head to defeat Chaos.
(6) In the meantime, the Dark Avengers are fighting the New Avengers to a standstill until Tony Stark shows up.
(7) Tony is fully recovered, dons his armor from Steve Rogers.
(8) Iron Man defeats Iron Patriot and the Dark Avengers.
(9) Begin Heroic Age.

jinxx
03-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Here's my prediction for the ending of Siege:

(1) Thor fights Sentry and loses.
(2) Phobos steps out of Fury's plane as a stowaway.
(3) Phobos finds Ares' corpse, gets really pissed, and focuses all his fear power on Sentry.
(4) Due to Phobos' influence, Bob (Sentry) has internal battle with Chaos in which the only way to defeat Chaos is to kill himself.
(5) Sentry rips off his own head to defeat Chaos.
(6) In the meantime, the Dark Avengers are fighting the New Avengers to a standstill until Tony Stark shows up.
(7) Tony is fully recovered, dons his armor from Steve Rogers.
(8) Iron Man defeats Iron Patriot and the Dark Avengers.
(9) Begin Heroic Age.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Though I doubt the Sentry would rip his own head just to defeat the Void. He'll probably disperse himself molecularly or something like Molecule Man once did to him. Or maybe Thor might send him to a different dimension...but yeah, Phobos FTW!:winner