The Melting Nazi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atilla the Professor

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey this is a picture I drew the other night. It's *supposed* to be Toht from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. This would be the scene where his face melts off.
A_Look_Can_Kill_by_l_train1991.jpg

The second picture is Ghost from Modern Warfare 2, during the interrogation scene.
Asking_Questions_by_l_train1991.jpg

Hope you all like it. There's a link to my Deviantart page, nothing too impressive on there yet, but I'm planning on doing some more movie and video game related art, so maybe in the future.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Hey man thanks a lot! Glad you liked it. I think some people are confused by it at first, but once you see the glasses it's much easier to understand. Once again, thanks for the comment.
I'm planning on doing some more Indy stuff soon, so I'll update whenever I do.

Wow, all this praise! No, in all seriousness thank you for taking a look. I'm glad you like the style I used, inks are sometimes way easier to work with than pencils.
I'll definitely be putting some more stuff up, probably within a few days. Thanks again hicks!

Here's a new picture I drew this evening. My attempt at Spartacus, played by Andy Whitfield, from Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

If you haven't had a chance to check out an episode of this show yet, I highly recommend it. If you liked 300 or Gladiator, watch an episode or two. You won't be disappointed.
Spartacus_by_l_train1991.jpg

Here's a new picture I drew this evening. My attempt at Spartacus, played by Andy Whitfield, from Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

If you haven't had a chance to check out an episode of this show yet, I highly recommend it. If you liked 300 or Gladiator, watch an episode or two. You won't be disappointed.

This show started yesterday over here in The Netherlands! They aired the first 2 episodes!!! It was awesome!!! I'll definitely keep watching this show!!! :rock :rock :rock

Outstanding artwork man!! I immediately recognised Toht and Spartacus!!! Love your style!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!!! :rock :rock :rock

Hey thank you very much! I appreciate it =D

The show is Fantastic! With a capital F no less. The series only gets better as it goes. Episode 9 airs this Friday in the US and man the story is relentless. Glad to see another fan. Thank you again!

These really are great. I love the your distinct style and your use of the red to highlight certain areas. Looks great, reminds me of sin city

Thank you. Frank Miller definitely left an impression on me, and when I realized how much I loved working with pens over pencils I thought I'd try out a similar style. Glad you enjoyed it =)

Back