COBRA B.A.T.S needs you

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok i'm opening a new thread to see if there is some interest in my BAT helmet.

I will make some casts of my helmet (well not me somebody else) and will be doing a limited run of 10 helmet only.

So i'm looking for 10 people

Price will be 40$ + shipping. (unpainted add 10$ for a painted one)

Of course I can help anyone who's looking for suit or accessories the best i can.

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

I'm on the fence about it. As cool as your looks, there's no way I'd get one to look half that good so the head might end up just sitting there. :(

I'd love to get one of these heads, but like everyone else, I don't think this would be an easy bash at all. It would be one thing for Seb to make us all one, but if we are on our own, I don't think any of us could match his.

I'd love to get one of these heads, but like everyone else, I don't think this would be an easy bash at all. It would be one thing for Seb to make us all one, but if we are on our own, I don't think any of us could match his.

:banghead:banghead:banghead but.... the B.A.T.S. need us.... :monkey2

I'm actually going to invent a remote to control it so it can kicks Nam's a$$ whenever he makes witty remarks...

Back