Eamon's Mad Skillz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I had best make a thread here to show off some art that you guys will like.

I do a lot of work in all sorts of styles so some pieces are just not gonna be of interest ie. teen fiction novel covers and art for Barbie.
So I will not be posting those.

First up is my cover art to the UK Iron Man dvd boxset (animated)

This was one of the fastest covers I have ever had to do. Coming in at under three days and I was happy enough with the results!!

I hope you are too! :hmgrin:

Iron-Man-art-final.jpg

and here's the actual DVD cover art which I decided to make more dynamic:

Iron-Man-SE-Cover.jpg

And here's something I did just for fun. An homage to Tom Grummets Supergirl.

She-Ra-SG-homagefin.jpg

You got mad skillz indeed E! :bow

I hope you don't mind me posting these for you...

She-Ra-poster.jpg

Wonder-Woman-2008AP.jpg

...both of which I am a proud print owner signed by Eamon! :rock

Can't wait to meet the man in person at SDCC this year!

BTW grphx, LOVE your sig! I'm a Vampi lover too! :rock

Thanks the Ill Jedi. the cons are the best for meeting the ppl that make you love this media. One day I'll make it to SDCC the only one i go to is WWPhilly. So Eamon if you are coming to philly lemme know.

Awesome Eamon!!! I wanna print just like Ill has...how can I get one? :dunno
I think he's sold out now Bam, he made them available to those of us that frequent the Pin-Up thread. Shoot him a PM, you never know.

Thanks the Ill Jedi. the cons are the best for meeting the ppl that make you love this media. One day I'll make it to SDCC the only one i go to is WWPhilly. So Eamon if you are coming to philly lemme know.
Yup, I've met and spoke to some of my favorite artists at SDCC. Adam Hughes, J Scott Campbell, Mark Brooks, Dean Yeagle, Brandon Ragnar, Josh Howard and many others.

I said it in the MotU thread and I'll say it again, that He-Man ROCKS! :rock

I really need to finish that He-man.

Thansk for all the compliments.

If there is anything of my stuff that folks like, shoot me a PM. I do sometimes sell some portfolio print pieces when I do an update of it's contents for cons and the like.

Back