Hot Toys Two Face for $5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

This message is for my fellow southern california residents: We are going to have a raffle for a brand new/unopened Hot Toys Dark Knight Two Face on March 27, 2010. Tickets are $5 per person and only 20 tickets will be sold. The drawing will be held at 12 pm and the winner must be present. If the winner is not present, a new ticket will be selected. Tickets are now being sold at our Frank & Son Booth located in the City of Industry. A brand new Two Face for only $5, :blissy

We will be doing a special raffle every month. Next figures to be raffled will be Hot Toys Predator: Billy Sole, Comedian, Blade II, BD Iron Man, DX Batman, Medicom New Suit Batman, Enterbay Fists of Fury, etc.....

TwoFace1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.. I wish this was available for overseas people who are willing to pay the shipping fee. :)

This raffle is for our re-grand opening of our store. But I am really thinking of doing a raffle for all board members and if the winner is non local, all they would have to pay is for the shipping. I will do one pretty soon.... Thanks for the interest,

Frank & Sons is evil and the main reason it is so hard to find toys in SoCal. Waaaaay too many scalpers there. Way to many.

Frank & Sons is evil and the main reason it is so hard to find toys in SoCal. Waaaaay too many scalpers there. Way to many.

Another wimpy complain about scalping. Not cool to post this on Q's thread:nono . While there are in fact dealers who resell toys at F&S, there are also dealers like Q who get their product directly from the toy companies and charge MSRP and below. Without F&S, we wouldn't have Star Wars Day, Stan Lee and other celebrities visiting, Japanese merchandise that can't be found at regular stores and many other perks of this type of shows.
By your same Logic, ComicCon is evil as well. Without the dealer tables, ComicCon would not exist.
So please, go post your hate comments somewhere else and let us enjoy this raffle.

Last edited:

Hey D.Martin,

I dont appreciate your comment on my raffle thread. Your opinions of Frank & Sons has nothing to do with me and my business. There are a various amount of vendors who have different prices. Same thing can be said to various websites out there. Some places are more than others!

Also, where are you going to find a toy show that is free admission and free parking.

Hey D.Martin,

I dont appreciate your comment on my raffle thread. Your opinions of Frank & Sons has nothing to do with me and my business. There are a various amount of vendors who have different prices. Same thing can be said to various websites out there. Some places are more than others!

Also, where are you going to find a toy show that is free admission and free parking.

For the record Q, I'm not insinuating you are a scalper in any way. I don't know you or your business, but I don't back down from what I said about F&S, and it is an on-topic statement since you brought F&S up in your original post.

If the moderators disagree with me they will remove my post.

I think SoCal would be better off without that place and it offends me to see some of the 'businesses' there. A person who stalks a department store should not be allowed to profit off of it. Scalpers are parasites, and defending the practice is misguided.

For the record Q, I'm not insinuating you are a scalper in any way. I don't know you or your business, but I don't back down from what I said about F&S, and it is an on-topic statement since you brought F&S up in your original post.

If the moderators disagree with me they will remove my post.

I think SoCal would be better off without that place and it offends me to see some of the 'businesses' there. A person who stalks a department store should not be allowed to profit off of it. Scalpers are parasites, and defending the practice is misguided.

He brought it up because his business IS at F&S. If you don't know him or his business, then why are you trying to hurt them by discouraging people to show up to his booth for the raffle results. If you are so "offended" by that show, then go and create your own thread against it. Don't post your complaints here.
I've been going to that show ever since I moved to SoCal and enjoy it a lot. My enjoyment of the hobby extends to talking about it to other people and this show is like a minicon where I can meet up with friends and discuss collectibles, much better than looking at a freakin' monitor (which I also enjoy, but not as much as actual human contact).
I too get offended, but of people trying to get rid of this show which I attend at least twice a month.
Oh, and I don't see anyone "defending the practice" of scalping in any of the above threads.

ps. Don't you live in freakin' Vancouver? What do you care what happens in SoCal?

Last edited:
thanks for the head up qstoysandcollectibles...and As far as Frank & Sons if you don't like just don't go...there are other toys place in So.cal I been to a few But not as good as F&S.
You don't get the great deals as you do at F&S (Plus the celeb...Yeah it's like a poor man ComicCon)...even on line it's hard to find Place to get goodies (sideshow,hot toys,sports card , comics etc.)from. yes there are a few bad apples there (Just like on the web) but just try and avoid them and hopefully they go away but most of them are ok people and dealers. I been going there for allmost 20 years and I really enjoy it there.... but that just how I see it.
see you wed qstoysandcollectibles:D

+1

Can't wait for the raffle. Very cool gesture Q.

Another wimpy complain about scalping. Not cool to post this on Q's thread:nono . While there are in fact dealers who resell toys at F&S, there are also dealers like Q who get their product directly from the toy companies and charge MSRP and below. Without F&S, we wouldn't have Star Wars Day, Stan Lee and other celebrities visiting, Japanese merchandise that can't be found at regular stores and many other perks of this type of shows.
By your same Logic, ComicCon is evil as well. Without the dealer tables, ComicCon wouldn't no exist.
So please, go post your hate comments somewhere else and let us enjoy this raffle.

Back