very proud day, check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
guys, this is a completely scratch built Batmobile, fully functional, even has a/c and night vision cameras, air ride and many more.

From Start
sculpture-1.jpg
[/IMG]

TO FINISH
IMG_4738.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_46702.jpg
[/IMG]

close to 10 years to make.

Been somewhat following your progress on this in other threads. That is unreal. My words can't describe how amazing that is. I mean it's just insane all the work you must have put into this project, and to finally be finished must feel reeeeaaallll good. Congrats!

Wow! That is so freakin incredible man!! :rock You must be so proud to have accomplished building something of that magnitude. I'm in awe! :bow

Honestly for once in my life I feel proud of myself, I'm always proud of my kids and other people , but this time I fell great, it drives incredible, I have a big debut coming up and I will post it on you tube
Thanks guys

coming from a country with strict laws on transportation...this might sound like a silly question to ask.... but i am really curious...

are you allowed to drive this on the road?..do you have to apply some sort of a permit before you can go on the road?

and yeah!..that is one incredible work of art!

I will be able to take it out, but I wont in my area, I live in Detroit, and people react some what out of control, I know it would cause accidents, so I can take it 20 minutes away and get my driving in.
I will be doing the make a wish foundation with it. and local charity work for the kids.

More pics, please!

That is an outstanding accomplishment! You really should be proud. Whats its top speed?

OK now I can speak. Absolutely incredible. Better than any Batmobile Ive seen in a movie. Congratulations on a masterpiece.

Can I ask what you do for a living? I hope its something that allows you to showcase this talent.

I will be able to take it out, but I wont in my area, I live in Detroit, and people react some what out of control, I know it would cause accidents, so I can take it 20 minutes away and get my driving in.
I will be doing the make a wish foundation with it. and local charity work for the kids.

BC!!! I live in Detroit!!! And I'm a HUGE Batman fan!

I would love to come over and have a look at your awesome friggin ride!!!!!:horror:horror

Please PM if you would be willing to let me come and check it out!

BTW, where'd you learn how to model cars like that CCS?

Hi Guys, Thanks very much, I really appreciate everything, Lee feel free to email me at [email protected] you can come by this week.
Rabid, Thanks bro , I appreciate it, I wanted it to be better then the movies, actaully I will be competing against Chip foose coming soon. tell me how nervous I should be!! ,

It's absolutely insane, my hat really goes off to you man, i'm a vehicle builder by trade, and know exactly how much work is involved in doing custom work with chassis' and bodies like that, which makes it even more mind blowing. It's just perfect and i can only imagine how stoked you must feel. Deserve all the accolades you get man, well freakin done! :D

That is incredible!!!! You have some serious talent man... Wow, I take it this is what you do for a living? Because if you have a day job, I don't know how you do it!!!

As much as I disliked that batmobile in the movies, I can't deny the craftsmanship to put it together, and it looks AMAZING in your workshop.

Back