Life Size Carnage........change him?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carnage Life Size bust........change him?

• I think he looks fine the way he is

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • I would rather this look like the LSB

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Change his jaws and he will look fine

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Make him shorter to better compliment Spidey and Venom

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
After reading the Life Size Carnage bust original thread, I think this thread is justified. I'm a huge Carnage fan, but I find it odd that SS decided to release an abstarct version of Carnage instead of going with something similar to the very successful LSB incarnation, which would compliment the Venom bust much better imo. How many of you really feel this bust should look like the LSB or it's fine the way it is? Cast your votes now!

Ultimately, like it or not, it's not going to change.

SS changed the :censored out of the face sculpt for the original Aragorn PF - and I don't remember anybody complaining about the proto - so why couldn't they make a few tweaks to the mouth of this bust?:confused:

I just found out this piece was sculpted by the legend himself Steve Wang :0! I don't even collect Marvel busts but its a must have piece now. Love it!!!!

I think this looks great as is..... But certain things could probably use some tweaking. It's all about what representation of the character they go with. I think it looks good though :D

Hmmm...

I think this POLL is incomplete...

Because in my case, I like the way how the LIFESIZE CARNAGE LOOKS LIKE...

And I think a LIFESIZE BUST should NEVER LOOK LIKE or should NEVER BE SIMILAR LOOKING to its LSB COUNTERPART (with the EXCEPTION of the T-800 ENDOSKULL)...

The only CRITIQUE I can give is it would have been better if BLADED TENDRILS were also incorporated with the LIFESIZE BUST...

Other than that, this LIFESIZE CARNAGE is an AWESOME LOOKING SCULPT.

Well as i said before, i really don't like it and prefer the LSB wich has far more presence imo

Actually this is a good thing because this is certainly going to be one bigass Marvel year

Back