Check my Hulks out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My Maestro Hulk arrives from Sideshow today and he is the most beautiful statue from Bowen Designs. Randy's work is very amazing. I took a picture of my Hulks with my cell phone and hope you guys will enjoy it.

I want to see a World War Hulk PF from Sideshow pleaseeeeee!

3493y1c.jpg

Great collection there. I'm not a huge Bowen fan, but that green Hulk has really tempted me.

As for the WW Hulk PF, I think that Sideshow confirmed it as forthcoming.

Can NOT WAIT, for mine to come! I think the base is one of the best I've ever seen. Bowen, Sideshow or otherwise! :rock:rock

Hey guys,

My Maestro Hulk arrives from Sideshow today and he is the most beautiful statue from Bowen Designs. Randy's work is very amazing. I took a picture of my Hulks with my cell phone and hope you guys will enjoy it.

I want to see a World War Hulk PF from Sideshow pleaseeeeee!

3493y1c.jpg

They look good together. Congrats! :)

Yes agree! They look amazing tog! I wonder how many fallen heroes are on Maestro's base. Anyone pointed it out before?

maestro hulk has one of the best bases imo!they look amazing all together!!:clap

Thanks for that pic...i was waiting for someone to post the group Hulk pics...WhAT NO PLANET HULK? jk

I may have to pick up MAESTRO.

TRUST ME...YOU WILL ENJOY IT!!!

I'm thinking about tracking down him and MAESTRO because they're that impressive.

:rock :rock :rock :rock DIS IS GOIN to be my FIRST BOWEN :monkey2

900463_press01-001.jpg

Saw him in person at a LCS. Looked pretty darn good. I was a bit dissapointed with his coloration in person, but still solid. Oddly enough though, I would have to say that Grey Hulk is my favorite that I have seen in person so far (still havent seen Maestro in person).

Saw him in person at a LCS. Looked pretty darn good. I was a bit dissapointed with his coloration in person, but still solid. Oddly enough though, I would have to say that Grey Hulk is my favorite that I have seen in person so far (still havent seen Maestro in person).

So his color doesn't look like this photo :monkey1

Back