Greetings from VoidDweller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoidDweller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors,

I'm a 41 year old Art Director by day and has three favorite hobbies after business hours. Those hobbies include creating 3D renders, photography and collecting figures. Star Wars had a big influence on me when it first came out when I was a kid. I still have all my original vintage (1977-1989) Star Wars action figures, vehicles and play sets from my childhood, which thankfully I kept in great condition. My collecting has gone in spurts throughout the years. In 1995, I bought a lot of Star Wars (Power of the Force) action figures that are still MIB, which are stored in a large rubber bin somewhere in a dark place in my house. In 2003-2004 I started collecting McFarlane Movie Maniacs series Alien figures. I caught the collecting bug again back in September of 09' when I purchased two NECA 18" Alien figures, which one way or another lead me to discover Hot Toys and Sideshow. My first 1:6 scale figures were the HT Predator and SS Stormtrooper. Since then, I've added 15 Hot Toys figures, 8 Sideshow figures, one Triad Toys figure (Lola), 9 Medicom figures, and one Takara Tomy figure (CG13) to my now ever growing 1:6 scale collection.

I haven't delved into the Premium Format figures yet… until now. Next week my first PF figure arrives. I won a new Elvira PF Sideshow Exclusive Edition figure off ebay for $158. I'm thinking that was a good deal since just one PF figure can really put a hefty dent in your wallet.

I look forward to contributing to the forums and meeting some nice folks here.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Side-"show"! :duff I'm sure you'll contribute a lot to the community given you're an Art Director! :)

welcome-1.gif

Back