Speculate - what will be the variant in the PF Buffy exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any ideas? Usually the exclusive is something extra that doesn't require a lot of extra work or sculpting like Punisher's shirt (although the base was different too) or Elektra's costume.

I'd hope that it's Buffy with a crossbow, but it could be a different costume or hairstyle I guess.

What do you think?

I've a good suspicion. In the season 1 booklet of the DVD set, the last page has a picture of her wearing the dress WITH Angel's leather coat on. Or... maybe it's just a normal leather coat, I dunno. Check it out.:eek:

moebius9 said:
I'm thinking a different color dress. Red perhaps.

That's what I'm thinking also.

Kind of like what they did with the 7 of 9 piece.

If that's the case I might have to buy one of each. :banghead

The leather coat would be sweet.

My thoughts were:

Cross Necklace
or Alternate weapon, the crossbow. Like how leias exclusive one works.

Darklord Dave said:
Any ideas? Usually the exclusive is something extra that doesn't require a lot of extra work or sculpting like Punisher's shirt (although the base was different too) or Elektra's costume.

I'd hope that it's Buffy with a crossbow, but it could be a different costume or hairstyle I guess.

What do you think?

If they do a crossbow would it still be the same pose? I'm not familiar with the PF figures and the only one I really looked at was the Seven of nine one and that was just a different outfit.

I think another outfit, episode specific that is, would be nice.

I don't think the crossbow would work. That pose is somewhat iconic for Buffy, and the stake is an integral part of it.

I think it will either be a different dress or some other accessory such as the aforementioned cross.

Firefly Flanatic said:
If they do a crossbow would it still be the same pose? I'm not familiar with the PF figures and the only one I really looked at was the Seven of nine one and that was just a different outfit.

I think another outfit, episode specific that is, would be nice.

With leias exclusive, and the alternate gun, she had the extra gun attached to another arm. So you change the arms for different guns. With buffy there could be another arm with the crossbow attached and her holding it upwards. That would look awesome. I also want a cross necklace.

The exclusive is the vympire book and she is 19in including base and a price of $249

Man, I really want her to go up for sale so I can get back to my homework, lol

LOTRSWfan said:
Man, I really want her to go up for sale so I can get back to my homework, lol

I want her to go up so I can get ready for school! wait what am I saying, no I dont! Take ya time Buffy.:cool:

I'm not really sure what to make of the Vampyre book. Sure it's iconic, but what am I, or more important, Buffy, supposed to do with it?

Historically, PF exclusives have been paint and costume variants or props the figure can hold via an extra arm or some other mechanism, even the mouse droid, though not really associated directly with Vader, is designed to sit on a section of Death Star flooring.

Will the book come with a display stand? A pair of "Giles" hands? Is there room for it on the pedestal base? Will I lose it? :dunno

dpb.jpg

Back