Modern Punisher vs. Daredevil Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any thoughts? I kind of like Motocross Frank in this one. Limited to 300 pcs. I'd place an order, but I didn't realize it was already in stock. Gotta save the money for Franks comicquette instead.

The previous one was a fail, so they turn 300 left overs into this one with the smaller base and cheaper price. I personally don't think that helps. It is still a fail.

I think this just proves that when collectors don't buy something Sideshow really does something about it. Emma PF or Bullseye comiquette come to my mind right now...if YOU want something changed...DON'T BUY ____ers!!!

Awkward poses combined with terribad face sculps! They were going for the dynamic pose but instead it looks like Punisher is falling over backwards. The costumes look dope but that's about it.

90061_press01-001.jpg

I was surprised to see this. I actually loved the base on the original version. But this is a nice little change up, and for a cheaper price you can't go wrong :cool:

i like the Punisher's new look but still not there to my satisfaction.

I actually like it . . . Would love to see some in hand pics . . .

Is that the base it comes with ? Or does it come with the original base ?

Like the Punisher's look, but the base is wack compared to the first one. Won't buy this one and didn't buy the first.

I ordered one and I got the notice that it has been shipped already. I think they know this isn't popular so they set it up to ship immediately before you could even take two seconds to think about cancelling. Personally, I like it and I don't see why everyone hates it. I like dynamic poses where two characters are caught in what look like somewhat awkward positions because a sudden moment in the middle of a fight has been frozen in time.

I wonder if they just took a bunch of the leftover original version and repainted them a bit so that they could sell them to sick addicted completist like me a second time? Probably, and like a sick addicted completist, I fell for it.

Looks like the Punisher is heavily re-worked to me, and DD has some new details. It almost looks like this was supposed to be the exclusive maybe with the original release?

I ordered one and I got the notice that it has been shipped already. I think they know this isn't popular so they set it up to ship immediately before you could even take two seconds to think about cancelling. Personally, I like it and I don't see why everyone hates it. I like dynamic poses where two characters are caught in what look like somewhat awkward positions because a sudden moment in the middle of a fight has been frozen in time.

I wonder if they just took a bunch of the leftover original version and repainted them a bit so that they could sell them to sick addicted completist like me a second time? Probably, and like a sick addicted completist, I fell for it.

the DD part isn't the problem, the punisher's pose is just so awkward

the only way for this statue to sell out is to cost only 60 dollars.:lol:lol:lol

Looks like thats the base..

also looks like not many people are interested, even at it's low run :eek:

Interesting . . . so the measurements have to be off then right ?

Or is this a larger sculpt ? I just figured that base was just for the pictures and it was coming with the original base . . .

I think this just proves that when collectors don't buy something Sideshow really does something about it. Emma PF or Bullseye comiquette come to my mind right now...if YOU want something changed...DON'T BUY ____ers!!!

I would LOVE to see a re-worked Emma PF!!!

As for this Piece, i could never get past that it was DD vs Punisher...reworked or not, should have been Bullseye all along!!

Back