Early Birthday present from my Fiancee.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash Housewares

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I was in London last week and I saw the BD 1:1 Iron Man Bust in a shop window. I thought it looked great and my Fiancee said that its too big to carry home but she might get it for me for my birthday ( which isn't until June).

Turns out she ordered it for me and it arrived today. Originally I was disgusted with Sideshows decision to make these out of the damaged returns of the clean version but when I saw it in the window I was pleasantly surprised. Its not to everyones tastes and I appreciate that and I also respect peoples opinions and principles about how this bust came to be.

Anyway I think its a great bust and it doesn't have the wavy surface like alot of the originals did. It does seem to have a darker paint job but they did a great job of covering up any flaws it might have had.

I apologise for my crap photography skills.

Thanks for the comments everyone. She's a great gal. The best in fact. She told me she doesnt want to come home and find furniture moved in order to display it. It might have to go back in its box until I can figure out where to put it.

Congrats! I have this bust and it looks great...pity I don't have the girl to buy stuff for me at the moment :naughty

Wondered when you'd show up. Doesn't matter how it looks to you. Show some good damn respect. Just because your cousin is Darklord dave doesn't give you the right to enter EVERY single IM thread just to bash the products and make yourself feel better because your are insecure and weak.

Last edited:
Back