Wrecking Crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
791060983_VUAHy-XL.jpg

looks great. of all, i'll probbly be only interested on Wrecker.

they arent that bad ass anymore, but they were once a threat for the avengers.

This Crew got some interesting history. I guess we needed some loser to go against some Asgardians, FF4, etc. Reminds me of the Rhino.

For whatever reason, the Avengers just don't have that iconic rogue's gallery that Spidey or the X-Men did. But of those who have grappled with them over the years, the Wrecking Crew seems as well known as anybody (save maybe Kang, Ultron, and villains taken from other titles like Dr. Doom). Which is kind of sad, since they are mostly Thor enemies, anyway. They are colorful, super-powerful, and mean. That was a good formula for bad guys in the 70s and 80s.

I'm sorry if I'm not as old as you are nor have I ever really cared about the Avengers.

Dude - I wasn't old in the mid to late 70s when I got into comics, but I was interested enough to buy back issues and learn what the Silver Age Marvel was all about. The Silver Age would be the years of Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, John Romita Sr. (that's the one you might be aware of's Daddy!), John Buscema, Don Heck, George Tuska, etc...

Unfortunately, by the previous snarky comments I've seen you leave in most of my threads, I doubt you have a clue as to who these gentleman are.

Sad...

Dude - I wasn't old in the mid to late 70s when I got into comics, but I was interested enough to buy back issues and learn what the Silver Age Marvel was all about. The Silver Age would be the years of Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, John Romita Sr. (that's the one you might be aware of's Daddy!), John Buscema, Don Heck, George Tuska, etc...

Unfortunately, by the previous snarky comments I've seen you leave in most of my threads, I doubt you have a clue as to who these gentleman are.

Sad...

I think your lost sir. This is the sideshowcollectors.com and not statuemarvels.com.

And again I am sorry, they are before my time. I know they fought Thor but Meh. The busts are still lacking a paint job. Whats your excuse for that?

I think your lost sir. This is the sideshowcollectors.com and not statuemarvels.com.

And again I am sorry, they are before my time. I know they fought Thor but Meh. The busts are still lacking a paint job. Whats your excuse for that?

Not my job to make excuses for anything. And it's "you're", by the way, as in "you are."

I am fully aware that this is Sideshow Collectors. It is also the Marvel Section, where ANY Marvel product can be discussed. Perhaps you don't understand that? As far as Sideshow goes, I think they have PLENTY of outstanding product and I even have a Sideshow Section...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f227/

I'd post sneaks of SS here as well, but what's the point? The hardcore fans are already on the job and I enjoy reading those threads, as much as I would hope someone would be interested in reading a thread that I have started.

:)

you actually don't have to go way back to know these guys. They still make appearances here and there.

I think these pieces came out nicely. I particularly like the Wrecker. I hope that one is offered on its own. Sadly, Al's participation in Bowen threads likely serve more to turn people off Bowen product than actually push for it. It's like getting Newman from Seinfeld to sell underwear briefs. It's just a turn off in the biggest way.

P.S. No offense to Newman fans.

Last edited:
Back