K07's Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just finished a particular picture and decided to share it with you all. While I'm at it, I'll post all of the artwork I feel is among my better efforts. Let me preface this by just saying I'm no artist. I just enjoy drawing and occasionally coloring. I'll post them in order of when I did the piece:

Defense of Seol, v1 ('00)
DefenseofSeoulPencil.jpg

Defense of Seol, v2 ('00)
DefenseofSeoulColor.jpg

Jawas ('00)
Jawas.jpg

Qui-Gon Jinn ('01)

Qui-GonJinn.jpg

Luke Skywalker ('02)
8ca9188b.jpg

Kyle Katarn as seen in "Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II" ('02) - My favorite Star Wars character. Hands down. Sadly unfinished.
e8252014.jpg

St. Lo ('03) - Did this one as a sophomore in highschool during multiple class periods. Erased the guy's face so much that the paper will rip if I attempted it again.
7c1147bd.jpg

Evil Sorceress ('04) - Original character design for a character in a story I've been writing for the past 6 years.
f70883d9.jpg

Evil Mercenary, v1 ('04) - Quick scribble sketch during a phone convo of a character from the aforementioned story.
112633d8.jpg

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader Unmasked ('05)
dbc6523a.jpg

Last edited:
Ursula, Barbarian Princess from XBOX game "Gladius" ('05) - Totally overlooked video game. Love this character.
95b6efe9.jpg

Cate Archer from PC game "No One Lives Forever" ('05) - Not as overlooked video game. Love this character as well.
CateArcher.jpg

Evil Mercenary, v2 ('06) - An unmasked, refined version of the rough sketch above.
EpicTrilogy-Canderousrevisedcolor.jpg

Batman ('07) - Did this one during Multicultural Education lecture. I took requests from classmates as to what characters I should draw after having just done Batman. We really hated that class...
Batman.jpg

Kyle Katarn as seen in "Star Wars: Dark Force" ('07)
- Started this one in another session of Multicultural Ed. Finished the dead stormies at home using Hasbro's super-poseable Stormtrooper figure as a reference.
KyleKatarn-RebelAgent.jpg

"Gladiator" ('08) - Did the bottom half during a Diversity in American Society lecture. Did the audience the next class session.
Gladiator.jpg

Bikini Bottom ('08) - Did this one during Spring Camp while the kids were drawing pictures.
BikiniBottom.jpg

Planet Express Crew ('08) - Same as above.
PlanetExpressCrew.jpg

Joker as he appears in "The Dark Knight" ('08) - Same as above. Really was pleased when I first finished this but it was before the movie had been released. Definitely wanna redo it.
HeathLedgerastheJoker.jpg

Avatar: The Last Airbender ('09) - Did this one during Winter Camp.

Last edited:
Rogue's Gallery ('10) - Did this one while my finacee did her homework. I see it sort of as character designs from the comics, cartoon, and movies thrown into a blender. Killer Croc on the far left is a completely original design and how I envision him in Nolan's world. Gotta give Ed Nygma from these boards credit for the Scarecrow's design from his custom Movie Master.
RoguesGallery.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back