Possible new Catwoman Statue??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ran across these pics and was wondering if this is a new statue? It's not a figure because there are no joints.

Toy-Fair-2010-DC-Direct_138.jpg

Toy-Fair-2010-DC-Direct_139.jpg

I was about to ask the same thing. I just saw it. It looks nice... almost like a Lee piece ?

What do you think ?

New Line ?

It said that this and the superman were pieces from DC Universe online(which Jim Lee is designing)I'm guessing maquettes,and yeah it's jim lee.

She looks good.

Supes... 'meh

Bring on Bats.

---------------------

Maybe the Mods should rename the thread DC Universe Online Statues ?

Most individual pieces get their own thread.

As for this statue - Why? The AH! Catwoman is the same costume and is a much cooler look. I really don't see the need for this one.

As for this statue - Why? The AH! Catwoman is the same costume and is a much cooler look. I really don't see the need for this one.

I agree the AH! is better. However, I can never have enough Catwoman statues lol.

I would've never seen this one without it's own thread, thanks BC ;)

It would make it soo hard if every catwoman statue was in one thread... the thread would be 5000 pages long... besides whats so wrong about more thread... i can see if a statue has several thread (o wait that already happens) :lol

To thread or not to thread that is the question:rotfl

Back