Toy Fair Star Wars clues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, Tremors gets the Sideshow treatment, but not Jar Jar...

I am disapointed in you, Sideshow. :violin

I guess it's too early for Jar Jar. There's so much rabid hatred for the character, Sideshow obviously doesn't want to touch him with a ten-foot pole this early in the line's history.

But once the line is established, I guess very few people would complain about him, especially if he comes with his senatorial robes. He was (unwittingly) the biggest accomplice the Sith had, after all! And we all love our Sith. :)

Seretur said:
I guess it's too early for Jar Jar. There's so much rabid hatred for the character, Sideshow obviously doesn't want to touch him with a ten-foot pole this early in the line's history.

But once the line is established, I guess very few people would complain about him, especially if he comes with his senatorial robes. He was (unwittingly) the biggest accomplice the Sith had, after all! And we all love our Sith. :)

I wouldn't call Jar Jar an accomplice of the sith Lord. He was merely an other hinge and victim in Sidiuos' plan. Remember, In episode I, Palpatine 'made' Queen Amidala call for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum. Would you call her an accomplice for that? Palpatine used Jar Jar as he has used many others to get where he wanted to be, including Anakin, who eventually becomes his most powerful puppet, accomplice and victim.
I don't like the Jah Jah character, but, I think he deserves a place in the 12" line (way in the back somewhere, where people can hardly see him).

I was half-kidding, Alice, and of course you're completely right. Just looking for a way to sell Jar Jar to the crowd, is all. :D

I'd like to see him done, anyway, but the Gungan body has different proportions to the human, so I wonder if they'll ever feel that the added expense could be justified.

Jar Jar is an abomination to the Star Wars universe! He's a d*ck and fart joke for kids :fart. He should never have been created in the first place and he is the main reason that Episode 1 is veiwed as a kids movie when it is in fact a great movie as long as the scene doesn't involve that clown. This is about the only good news to come from SS for SW fans at Toy Fair.

Darth Loki said:
Jar Jar is an abomination to the Star Wars universe! He's a d*ck and fart joke for kids :fart. He should never have been created in the first place and he is the main reason that Episode 1 is veiwed as a kids movie when it is in fact a great movie as long as the scene doesn't involve that clown. This is about the only good news to come from SS for SW fans at Toy Fair.

LOL...tell us how you really feel about him :rolleyes:

Sad that I kind of agree on 'no Jar Jar' being one of the few SS SW Toyfair news worth noting for now

Collector Freak said:
I was also disappointed to see that they have no plans for Jar-Jar. He's much more essential than Kit Fisto. :angelsmil

maybe Tom G was joing about no jar jar. notice he didn't say no grevious, and they have said before that they would not make him.

there are over a hundred characters i like to see before jar jar binks is made. sure i'd buy him, but like hasbro's R2 D2, i'm happy with hasbro's version.

Will R2D2 be made? maybe they can use the small persons body that they will use for jawas, ewoks etc....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scriff

Back