Mint Collector Intro..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mint collector

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm so happy I found this forum. I have been a SS collector for a long time, as well as other's such as Mcfarlene, Neca, etc. My collection is rather large and all of my items are mint and have never seen the light of day.

I get all of my orders from SS packed out for an extra fee so both the box and brown outer shipping carton arrive to me in mint condition. If anyone has problems with the shipments they receive you can ask SS to packout your items for a small extra fee. Better to do that then get an item that is damaged. Just thought you should know.:D

Welcome! :duff

I didn't know you could do that with Sideshow. Interesting.

Yes, it is really worth to spend the extra $10 bucks or so to make sure that UPS or Fedex does not damage your boxes and the item inside of it becuase they really do not pay attention to the "fragile" that SS puts on the box. If you email or call them they can set up a note in your account to packout your items. What's even better about it is, that when an item comes in stock that has been preordered, they will not charge your card on the day that they say they are going too. They will send you an email about a week later with the total with shipping and packout fee. I like this method cause it gives me more time to get more money saved if needed for a product. Great way to shop at SS!!:banana:rock2

Oh and by the way, thank you to everyone who welcomed me. Been looking for a site like this for a long time...

welcome-1.gif

Back