• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR busts wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old entish

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Frodo Baggins
Pippin
Gimli Son of Gloin
Boromir Son of Denethor
Sméagol
Elrond, Herald of Gil-Galad
Dwarven Lord
Arwen Evenstar
Aragorn, Son of Arathorn
Gandalf the Grey
Legolas Greenleaf
King Théoden
Siege Tower Troll
Catapult Troll

Looks like I still have a long way to go. Only interested if they are in mint condition. PM me with the details if you can help me out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi OE,

I know of a solid person who is selling his busts for good prices, to help aid his medical Bills. I'll send you a link.

Asura said:
Hi OE,

I know of a solid person who is selling his busts for good prices, to help aid his medical Bills. I'll send you a link.

Got it, Thanks man!:D

old entish said:
Frodo Baggins
Pippin
Gimli Son of Gloin
Boromir Son of Denethor
Lady Galadriel
Sméagol
Elrond, Herald of Gil-Galad
Gil-galad - (on the way)
Dwarven Lord
Arwen Evenstar
Aragorn, Son of Arathorn
Gandalf the Grey
Legolas Greenleaf
King Théoden
Siege Tower Troll
Catapult Troll

Looks like I still have a long way to go. Only interested if they are in mint condition. PM me with the details if you can help me out. Thanks!

I have the following busts available, PM me if you're still looking to get these :
- Smeagol
- King Theoden
- Legolas Greenleaf
- Siege Tower Troll
- Catapult Troll

I know where you can come look at a Gandalf the Grey, Sméagol, Elrond, King Théoden, Siege Tower Troll and Catapult Troll. :blissy :moon Damn bro your on a mission! Get them good guys finished off so I can buy them off you! What!? I'll let you keep the doubles. :D

The Ugly Uruk said:
I know where you can come look at a Gandalf the Grey, Sméagol, Elrond, King Théoden, Siege Tower Troll and Catapult Troll. :blissy :moon Damn bro your on a mission! Get them good guys finished off so I can buy them off you! What!? I'll let you keep the doubles. :D
:rolleyes: Don't be jealous just because I am now ahead of you!:nono:D

Back