I know it's still a little early but...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuitedJacks

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone else going to SDCC this year? Bought your passes? I'm just stoked about what the SS GI JOE exclusive will be. One of the things i really look forward to ever year.

Sadly, I had planned on going this year. Since, stupid deployments have made me miss the last few. But, I just got news that I will likely miss this one as well. :mad:

I know it doesnt make things better for you...But Thank You for your comitment to preserving our freedom. Rather see you at the CON!

I live blocks away and still not going. Too expensive, and too many people, would rather spend the money elsewhere. I have been one time in the 5 years I have lived here and have been amazing underwhelmed, just way too many people to actually get to see anything cool or chat with anyone.

I live blocks away and still not going. Too expensive, and too many people, would rather spend the money elsewhere. I have been one time in the 5 years I have lived here and have been amazing underwhelmed, just way too many people to actually get to see anything cool or chat with anyone.

Crazy talk.

I'm a 6+ hour drive away and I can't wait. Sure, it's $400+ to get out ther and get a cheap hotel, but it's lot of fun. I've blown that much on a bad day in Vegas, so sdcc is a bargain for everything you get.

I'd love to go, but I don't think it's in the cards...

I don't know what Sideshow will have for us, but I'm definitely going to try and get the 25th Anniversary Sgt. Slaughters and whatever the MOTUC exclusives are going to be (can't remember!).

I live a few hours away so I go every year on Sunday; the least crowded, least expensive day, and vendors are far more willing to deal. I usually only stay for 4-5 hours because there are never panels I am interested in on Sunday.

Back