Rebelscum Sideshow Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On the main page of rebelscum they have a bunch of nice photos of Luke and Anakin right now with Obiwan, Kit, Mace, and PF on the way!

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

I am liking the looks of this figure a lot more, thanks to these pics.

Wow, those look REALLY good. I'm sure the 12" collectors are excited. I noticed that they've got some PF Leia pics coming up. I can't wait to see those.

Yea! Luke looks great! I really hope that's a production sample.
Anakin and Obi-wan still look great!
I can't wait to see more of Mace.
And it looks to me that they fixed the lightsaber taper!
:banana

EVILFACE said:
I WANT MY FIGURES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one benefit the 12" line has over the 1/4 scale--a shorter wait time between order and shipment. A year's wait for PF Vader and Grievous!

This is one of my favorite shots:

IMG_0118.JPG

I want to know what the hood on Kit's robe looks like. Will it be huge so we can have Kit with his hood up? :D

That is a very nice shot at Obi-Wan. I'm glad this guys are already on order becuase I think this line is going to get a lot more popular! :(

OMG! :banana

They look great! Almost 100% better than the pictures on Sideshows site! The section Hans face looks a lot better!

I want to see a nice pic of Mace - I'm not sure about him even though I like him. Whereas I had no interest in Kit.

I can't wait for these!

PsychoCenobite :horror

Back