Boba Fett Life-Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w00tw00t

Super Freak
Reaction score
021410boba_01.jpg

021410boba_02.jpg

Re: Boba Fett Life-Size Bust

I figured Boba was coming based on their Facebook page, but I fully expected a 1/6 announcement and not a 1:1.

I figured Boba was coming based on their Facebook page, but I fully expected a 1/6 announcement and not a 1:1.

on FB they said
"Sideshow Collectibles hmmm... this could be a double clue...Boba Fett Live-Size Bust has been revealed... but someone else among our licenses has a birthday TODAY..."

could still be a 1:6 fig..

on FB they said
"Sideshow Collectibles hmmm... this could be a double clue...Boba Fett Live-Size Bust has been revealed... but someone else among our licenses has a birthday TODAY..."

could still be a 1:6 fig..

I have a birthday today, but I don't remember Sideshow getting my license. ;)

Simon Pegg's birthday is today, if they mean a real person and not a character.

As for Boba, I'm glad to see the helmet look so nice and hopefully the 1/6 will match, but the bust looks strange, Boba without the back showing looks a little strange.

Spectral Motion, they've worked with them on a number of 1:1 busts including the Darth Maul. I think they're a company with laser scanning technology.

Simon Pegg's birthday is today, if they mean a real person and not a character.

As for Boba, I'm glad to see the helmet look so nice and hopefully the 1/6 will match, but the bust looks strange, Boba without the back showing looks a little strange.

I just realized this and you are right it does make it a little goofy. If the price is right in this one it will be my first 1:1 bust.

this actually looks kinda bad ass, will wait for more pics, but this might be only 1 of 2 star wars pieces i would consider adding to my collection.:rolleyes:

I had the pleasure to meet Jeremy Bulloch today and now a Boba 1:1 bust preview, this is what I call a happy mandalorian day.

I'm going to guess that this'll clock in at around $900. I think it looks good, but I think I'm done with life-sized busts.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this at $500, there's nothing about it that jumps out beyond the standard 1:1 busts that came out to $500, Vader makes more sense with all the little bits to make up the electronics of his mask, the Anakin portrait on top of the helmet. This looks to just be a straight up sculpt and paint job.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this at $500, there's nothing about it that jumps out beyond the standard 1:1 busts that came out to $500, Vader makes more sense with all the little bits to make up the electronics of his mask, the Anakin portrait on top of the helmet. This looks to just be a straight up sculpt and paint job.

Agreed it does not look anymore complicated then the others. Of coruse this would be the perfect price point for me so I want it at this price.

Well, we'll see. I may be overestimating the price because of Vader. But I'd be very surprised if it was $500. I'd say $600-$700 minimum, and possibly more.

Back