Howdy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerninja

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Heyas,

I'm new and struggling to get my post count to 5 so I can actually participate in the majority of the forums :rolleyes:

I'm currently on a wreckless spending spree with around 5 or 6 grand blown in the last month and a half.

The AMP maquette started it all... I walked out of the theater after seeing Avatar, then did a google search for avatar merchandise, found that, and the next thing I knew I was having to transfer money out of my savings account to afford all this great stuff I just bought. Things like Sauron weta/SSC, UC sauron gauntlet, battle @ black gate dio, battle troll, various video game/anime statues from yahoo.jp auctions, and a bunch of preorders (including district 9 arc reactor)

The discovery of RSS readers coupled with collectible sites is also causing me to burn money like there is no tomorrow that's ok because this is the first time in a long time where I got the feeling of, "I must possess that immediately" which is a great feeling.

Anyway, this board seems great; thanks for allowing me to join

welcome-1.gif

Back