Can anyone help a fellow Freak?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just discovered Sideshow a few months ago after seeing them on G4. I've since place about 25 orders, including pre-orders and wait lists. I've gotten every item I was on a wait list for except the one I wanted the most, the X-Men vs. Sentinel Exclusive. I fear that my wait list will not come through for this item and I was wondering if anyone could help a brother find one close to (within $30 or so) to retail. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Darth, I'm also on the wait list for that one, and it hasn't closed yet. Don't give up hope! There's always eBay--some have sold recently for around $460.

Hate to break it to you but eBay might be your best chance...

I can't see how I would ever part with mine. It is an amazing sculpt and the light effect just adds to the overall presentation. It seems that everyone else on the boards I have read love theirs as well.

Good luck to you on finding one!

eBay prices are getting rediculous, saw one for almost $800.00:mad: If anyone sees one I'd appreciate letting me know.

I'll keep an eye out for this one. It really is a nice piece. Marvel Vs. line is awesome and worth every penny.

Good luck on the Wait List and hang in there.

Strange, I see them averaging around 450.00. I can see them going for 800.00 though. The exclusive is different enough from the regular edition and has a small enough ES (650) to make it painful to acquire later on. I'm almost positive that most people who get this piece will hold on to them, so if you really want one, 450 is pretty reasonable...for the time being. Come Christmas, things could get ugly =/

Darth 'saw' one for almost $800, doesn't mean it sold for that. That was just what the jacka** had it listed for.

Here's a question: How long after shipping the final wave of Sentinel dioramas can we expect Sideshow to officially declare the Wait List to be closed? In other words, how long do I have to keep my hopes up?

tomandshell said:
Here's a question: How long after shipping the final wave of Sentinel dioramas can we expect Sideshow to officially declare the Wait List to be closed? In other words, how long do I have to keep my hopes up?

Quite a while I would imagine. You never can tell. Items can turn up in the warehouse, or they may be returned for one reason or another. People have picked up the Balrog from the wait list. Anything is possible. I have only used the waitlist once, for a PF Vampyre, which I ended up aquiring from ebay. Now, how do I remove my name from the waitlist? I guess its automatic if you don't take up their offer within the time frame. What is it? Three days. Some people will get one off the secondary market, like I did, and your possibilities will become so much better when one does become available. Once Sideshow officially close a waitlist, what happens when another item turns up? Give it away in a competition, or re-open the list? More questions here, than answers. While the waitlist is open there is hope.

THANK YOU SO MUCH VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ordered it:banana :banana :banana !

That seems like a steal (shipping to MD only $15) with what these are going on eBay for.

Again thanks to everyone, you guys are really awesome.

Tom, if you don't want to pay the $400 to get one, I'll keep my Wait List open on SS too and if I get it before you, I'll sell it to you.

This is how my luck has been recently. As soon as I buy it somewhere else, I get my notice that my Wait List is available:banghead . Tom, my offer still stands.

Back