SPIDERMAN PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEETNESS!!

Too bad it doesn't say if it is comic or movie version...

I personally want the classic comic version, but think of the exclusive versions they could go with...movie, black symbiote, Scarlett Spider, etc

Natrix said:
SWEETNESS!!

Too bad it doesn't say if it is comic or movie version...

I personally want the classic comic version, but think of the exclusive versions they could go with...movie, black symbiote, Scarlett Spider, etc

Yeah, the link says "Sideshow Exclusive", so there should be 2 versions. I personally want the movie version, but it'll probably be the comic one.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I missed whatever this was...

what did the page show?

It didn't show anything...the browser just briefly flashes Premium Format Spider-man, Sideshow Exclusive along the top when the page initially loaded

pitchin said:
might be a red herring though by chris :D

Right- They obviously know that people can do this, and he even threw in a joke with that "Charwen" link. Once it's posted on the site in any form, it's fair game, and they wouldn't be making jokes like that if they weren't OK with our looking. It's like a little treasure hunt!

If the exclusive is the black costume I see this going the way of Elektra with the standard version being far more popular. I just hope it's not based on McFarlane art like the Medicom 1/6 figure...

Back