Toy Story 3 full trailer released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finding Nemo is still my personal favorite pixar movie ( then again I haven't seen UP yet ) and I can't see this surpassing it for me but I loved Toy Story when I was younger and still do now. I can't wait to see this. :rock

Finding Nemo is still my personal favorite pixar movie ( then again I haven't seen UP yet ) and I can't see this surpassing it for me but I loved Toy Story when I was younger and still do now. I can't wait to see this. :rock
I LOVE Finding Nemo, that's one of my happy films, when I need cheering up :rock.
Like you Tay I havn't seen UP yet, it's actually on its way from Play to me as we speak.

I cannot wait to see TS3. The graphics etc were so good in the first two, I'm sure this one will be unreal. Really looking forward to it :rock
x :peace

I think it looks great. I was nervous about a Toy Story 3, but clearly there is nothing to fear.

I think it looks great too.. The long gap of years between Toy Story 2 & Toy Story 3 made the creators think really hard on the plot of this one. :)

I'll definitely watch it!

For the life of me I don't understand why they are doing Cars 2 instead of Incredibles 2.

Yeah, Cars has sold more merch than any of thier other movies. I cant blame them for wanting to milk that cow a bit. and Im betting it'll be better than the first, so it would be a win win.
if it isnt that great, no worries, most people place the first one at the bottom of their pixar list anyhow. I want it to be good, but it doesnt have as much of a "this better be good" factor like doing a sequel to any of their other ones would. for me theres nothing to really ruin. not that I hate Cars, it was fine, but if we had to have a bad sequel to somehting, Im glad it was this.
And I hear their having production problems as it is, so Im not expecting it to be that great.

Toy Stor 3 on the other hand, I have high hopes for. They better not let us down on that front.

Toy Story 3 looks absolutely amazing! I am a little concerned that there may be too many call-backs to the previous films, but the new characters look like a lot of fun.

Michael Keaton as Ken is a great addition to the cast too, but I can't wait to hear Timothy Dalton as Mr. Prickleypants.

I guess I am one of the few that likes "Cars" even if it is ripped off almost wholesale from Doc Hollywood, but I can't understand where a sequel might go apart from extending the toy line...Maybe if the production is troubled, they'll scrap it.

Toy Story 3 looks absolutely amazing! I am a little concerned that there may be too many call-backs to the previous films, but the new characters look like a lot of fun.

Michael Keaton as Ken is a great addition to the cast too, but I can't wait to hear Timothy Dalton as Mr. Prickleypants.

I guess I am one of the few that likes "Cars" even if it is ripped off almost wholesale from Doc Hollywood, but I can't understand where a sequel might go apart from extending the toy line...Maybe if the production is troubled, they'll scrap it.

I like Cars too! As the matter of fact, it is my favorite Pixar movie (although I haven't seen Up yet).
Everytime I watch Cars I get this feeling of nostalgia or something that reminds me of my childhood, when I was playing with my little toy cars.
It's this feeling that makes this my favorite Pixar movie.

I have this with Toy Story too, but to a lesser extent. I'm really looking forward to TS 3 though! :rock :rock :rock

This insect-man looks pretty awesome!! :lol
Toy_Story_3.JPG

Yep big cars fan as well. :rock

Hey Ingo get Cars on Blu-ray it's stunning mate.

I'm not that big of a Toy Story fan but I gotta say that trailer looks really good.

Back