I bring you more doom! *pics*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daelith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
doom_overhead1.jpg
doom_overhead2.jpg
doom_side1.jpg
doom_side2.jpg
doom_back.jpg

WOW! Very nice pics! Those are the finest pics of Doom I've seen with some great lightning too! :clap :bow :drool :woo

I can't wait for mine to get here... Wednesday (which I found out I have off from work, so I can spend all day staring at Exl Doom and Exl X-Men Dio) can't get here soon enough.

C'mon, Wednesday!

Deadly Dagger said:
love the pics...but dammit...fix the hood :rolleyes:
I like the hood the way it is.

Do you not like it because there's so much headroom between the hood and Doom's head?

Last edited:
Not an F4 fan either, but that is one bad @ss throne! I assume Doom is separate from the throne? Is there something keeping him on there besides gravity?

Seat belts?

Doom and his seat are one piece. It is by far the HEAVIEST piece I've ever handled, coming in at 30 lbs. Doom made the Cave Troll feel like a 1lb pillow in comparison =/ I should fix the hood...but dammit, it was a pain in the ass taking him out of the box =(

Last edited:
WELL, the day has arrived, and Doom is in the house.:banana I'm very happy that I got and exceptionally low number #40/500. I was looking around hoping that the number was the same number of a Fantastic Four issue with Doom featured in it, and I was plesently suprised.:peace

doom.jpg

and for your viewing pleasure....

100_1537doomdy.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody missing a gold button from their exclusive Doom? (one's he has on his chest) mine came with an extra one, broken off and scuffed up :confused: :wacky Unless he's supposed to have three.... :banghead

What a great close-up picture....lucky guys in the USA, in Europe we still have to wait several weeks for Doom to come to us all ;).....

HOLY MOLEY!!! I knew that they were gonna put a gun holster on this guy, but I didn't realize they were actually gonna put the gun in the thing!!!:horror DOES ANYONE HAVE PICS OF THE THING?!?! I'm not diving in there to get it out.:google :google

his gun's there?! SWEET!

anyone get his hood looking any better than this?

dsc000367li.jpg

dsc000354qr.jpg

dsc000336oh.jpg

dsc000322jc.jpg

dsc000314ze.jpg

dsc000283df.jpg

dsc000299ej.jpg

dsc000382md.jpg

dsc000376qj.jpg

dsc000398qn.jpg

that's about as good as i can get. i was worried that his hood was "Doomed" to look goofy after seeing some pics but it's not bad. this piece is incredible!

edit: crap! sorry. i thought those pics would be much smaller.

Last edited:
holy hell! there IS a gun in the holster! well there's something in that holster/case. not sure if it's a gun, but what else would it be?

Yep, there is a gun in there, a Luger. The holster flap is being held in by a pin it looks like. I managed to get the gun out, it's sitting next to his chalice on the pedastal. I'll take some pics of it here in a second and post them.

NSFolsom said:
Yep, there is a gun in there, a Luger. The holster flap is being held in by a pin it looks like. I managed to get the gun out, it's sitting next to his chalice on the pedastal. I'll take some pics of it here in a second and post them.

That would be very cool.

Back